IELTS TASK 2: Whether working for one or several places

Katherine_Tu1101 3 / 5 3  

changing working places or stick to one

Some people work for the same organisation all their working life. Others think that it is better to work for different organisations. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge.

The majority of people may consider one question, whether they will work in the same enterprise for all their career or not when they get hired for the very first time. In fact, considering all the factors in every perspective and listening to suggestions given from veterans would be dominant actions before making any decisions.

For those who work for the same organization may have the advantage of a thorough understanding of the working environment and working standard that supervisors would be satisfied with. Also, they may be familiar with colleagues that are good of both making outstanding cooperation and reach mutual consensus during the procedure. In addition, they may get more opportunities for promotions and even more pension after retirement. As for the companies' owner, there's a high likelihood that they think this sort of employees are more loyal and trusted.

However, working at the same place may cause the problem of lacking working variety. On the contrary, people work for different occasions wouldn't have this problem, though. Apart from doing various types of works, they may also have chances to work with colleagues who hold different personalities. Therefore, they can gain more working experiences and increase their connections with people. I remembered that one of my friends told me about her journey to finding jobs. Initially, she was quite happy with being hired in a small company were employees owned plenty of free time and working spaces while paying with appropriate wages. After working for several years with high efficiency, one of her supervisors saw her potentials and recommended her to another international enterprise. She took the advice and transferred to the large scale corporation. She was quite struggling with the small working environment at first. Subsequently, she realized that this company has better welfare for workers and opportunities for meeting up with clients from different countries as well as the chances to go for retraining in affiliated companies around the world without spending huge amounts of money.

In a nutshell, by changing working places you can learn things from different people, step out of your comfort zone, enhance your adaptability, and extend your visions. From my perspective, it's better to work for different enterprises once you are a well-planning person.

Please feel free to comment. Thank you!
Thangnguyen315 8 / 24  
Dear you,
I think you should start your conclusion by using other phrases like: To conclude, In conclusion rather than In a nutshell :D since it's an idiom and may be common in spoken English

Regards,

Thang

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: Whether working for one or several places