Working after school before going to university becomes the controversial issue in society

ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
Some suggest that young people should take a job for a few years between school and university. Discuss what the advantages and disadvantages might be for people what do this

Working after school before going to university becomes the controversial issue in society in which many opinions say that teenager should work in some years before going to university. In my perspective, there are many drawbacks than benefits that young people do compare enroll to university.

Firstly, most problems faced by young people when they choose to work after the finish in school are less mentality. Because most of them have a problem to control their emotion in environment work, in which taking of control the emotion is related to behavior in the workplace. For example based on UNESCO organization more than 60 percent teenager choose to work after school in which they have a problem with the focus on their duty or job in the workplace. As a consequence, many teenagers are easily influenced by something, as a result, they less focus. Finally, most of the juvenile have a problem to manage their emotional.

Secondly, the other reasons are unbeneficial work after graduate in senior high school is an experience. The qualification of the teenager is not enough for them to join in the world of work. For example, many companies require people have good ability and highest experience appropriate to the job, however, teenagers graduates from senior high school have a less qualification to do that, as a result, many of them is not accepted work in companies than people have a qualification. Therefore less competition the world of work is basic problem of the adolescent

On the other hand, other opinions say that, juvenile choose to work after school is the best to do for them in which they can get many experiences in their job. However, it is not a guaranty for them getting expertise rather than join in university in which it also get new knowledge and experience too.

The aforementioned evidence shows that there are many disadvantages of teenager working after school than enroll in university.
Diqon 10 / 33 12  
Working after school before going [...] people do compare enroll to university.

having a work before going to a university becomes a controversial issue for students who finished their study. several opinions say that teenager should take a job in some years prior to attend the high level of education. In my perspective, a huge number of benefits and drawbacks would be face by young people taking a job or attending a class at university.

I have tried to arrange your sentences in the first paragraphs.

I suggest you to read more a basic structure book in English. you have less capability in grammar.

here, for your second paragraph

Because most of them have a problem to control their emotion in environment workenvironmental performance, in whichtaking of controllingtheir emotion is related to behavior in thea workplace. For example, put comma here based on UNESCO organization more than 60 percent teenager choose to obtain a work after leaving school in which they have ...

I hope this will help you.

@Diqon

Home / Writing Feedback / Working after school before going to university becomes the controversial issue in society