Writing on working skills standard

WorkRelated 1 / -  

Employability competencies

Accountability
To the extent to which an individual works independently and take initiative to work beyond the minimum requirement.

Customer Focus
The capacity to understand customer's need and recognize the benefit of our products which could bring to our clients.

Efficiency
To the extent to which a deliverable is submitted in a timing manner: within the given deadline or without any delay. Providing flexibility by adjusting schedule in accordance with priorities. Any necessary communication/ action should be taken to avoid any delay of submission.

Quality
The completeness of a deliverable which provides all required information accurately with full coverage. The required information should be presented in a clear and structured format without any uncertainly. The deliverable should include all stated criterion without any missing information.

Innovation
The ability to explore alternative solution with curiosity and suggest practical recommendation which is applicable to related projects. The recommendation will have a positive impact to the business by increasing project's efficiency in time reduction and improving deliverable's quality with value-added elements.

Partnership
The ability to work in a team by offering full cooperation to complete task in a positive attitude.
I am not really sure what it is that you want help with in regards to this presentation. If it is only simple grammar checking and correction, MS Word and online free grammar checking tools can help you do that. If it is about the content of the document, I can tell you that the statements you made are too short to be considered an informative sentence. Each objective presented needs to be supported by a definition and example presentation in order to help the reader better understand the meaning of your words.

These sentences all seem to start in the middle of the presentation rather than the start. Which is what to me, makes this presentation difficult to read, understand, and keep track of. There are no transition sentences towards the end of the presentations that could better prepare the reader for the next objective presentation. For example:

A is important because of... This culminates in a better response to B.

Then the next skill explanation could say:

B responds better to A because B ...

By clearly defining the present discussion in preparation for the next presentation, the definition and examples gain clarity and allow the reader to expect the next set of information.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing on working skills standard