Working and studying away from home due to affordable and available technology

nameduong2004 1 / -  
Around the world, many adults are working from home, and more children are beginning to study from home because technology has become cheaper and more accessible.

Do you think this is a positive or negative development? (IELTS writing task 2)

In the new era of globalization, whether working and studying away from home due to affordable and available technology is a positive or negative development remains controversial. In my perspective, I believe it plays a crucial role in the advancement of both students and office workers.

To begin with, there is a bevy of advantages of working from home, including flexible working hours. Employees can decide their own working hours, which means they can work when they feel most productive. Additionally, remote employees can prepare for their own food every single day, which helps them eat fresh and healthy do not depend on food at their offices. For instance, a study confirmed that more than 42% of remote workers eat healthier when working at home.

When regarding the benefits of remote students, the convenience of place is an obvious advantage due to its significant role in studying and grasping topics. Hence, students can choose and decorate their own studying rooms as long as they feel comfortable. Moreover, students can manage time to study and review classes effectively. Since virtual classes have a record function, students can record classes and revisit whenever they have doubts regarding to topics. To exemplify, students of a particular high school learning online with their teachers through Microsoft Teams, which allows people to record the classes.

In conclusion, working and studying from home has a wide range of benefits for workers and students. While workers can get to work in their own rhythm and be healthier, students can study more effectively due to the convenience of place and time to study.

Thank you so much!!!!!
"Is" refers to a third person indicative reference. Person refers to singular reference. The phrase " bevy of advantages" is in plural form and reference. " Is " should therefore be replaced with "are" which is a present indicative plural and more appropriate for use in this particular statement.

I believe it plays a crucial role in the advancement of both students and office workers.

Insert a variation of the word positive (positively believe) to attain the keyword reference synonym that would still keep the response clearly related to the response format expectation. Do the same in the concluding summary.

Overall it is a good discussion. The reference points are easily understood even though some grammar issues can be found in the presentation. A review of pronoun usage guidelines should help the student gain a better score in the future.

Home / Writing Feedback / Working and studying away from home due to affordable and available technology