Working or traveling before starting the studying has pluses and minuses to be considered by youths

ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies.
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

In the space time from the end of high school to the begining of university, teenagers in several countries go to work or a vacation. Both of them have some benefits but in the opposite, it should be considered by the adolescents.

In that changed period, immature people have more leisure time because their routines are going to change. Therefore, if they decide to do somethng in that period such working or traveling they can get some positive output. Firstly, those who decide to work may have new job experiences that should train their skill. Moreover, they become independent because they may earn money by themselves. Secondly, if they determine to go to somewhere they also may have some meaningful journey. They can learn something new like to be more grateful and more mature person. Beside that, having a journey can make them refresh and reenergizing because they enjoy new atmosphere and meet numerous new persons.

However, every decision has risks. Although deciding to get a job and go to somewhere are good choices they have some disadvantages. The first one is devide their consentration about academic study because while do the other activities young people may decrease their memories about their related subject. Therefore, it may affect their accievement in the university. Another reason is when someone have been independent or can earn money they don't want to study any more.

To sum up, working or traveling before starting the study at university has plus and minus to be considered by young people.
Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
hi eka,
somethng something
don't it is better when we avoid use apostrophe in academic sriting.
for conclusion you can paraphrase you main idea to make it better.

Thank you. Hopefully it helps

Home / Writing Feedback / Working or traveling before starting the studying has pluses and minuses to be considered by youths