Working women culture affect juvenile development

manan_pancholi 1 / -  

The position of women in society

In today's competitive era in every family, women have to stand solder to solder with men, and it is required to go on work to fulfill the daily requirements. The effects of this trend are the young one has not got enough time from parent and develop bed habits which lead them in a way of crime.it is because married women now give more time on work instead on a child. In my view at some point, this is true and I agree with the statement. In this essay, I shall give some suggestions to cope up with this situation.

To begin with, the main problem is nuclear families. Because in the past people were lived in joint families and there were grandparents always there to keep watch on children but after families were separated and children get less attention from their parents as well as older people. Moreover, several decades ago only men preferred to go on work, and women always stay at home to do household chores. Due to that, they had enough time to monitored the activity of young people. That was helped to control children to do not develop any bad habit. Thus, at some point working women's culture affects the development of juveniles.

However, the solution is not easy but it can work up to some level. Firstly, if possible to work part-time by anyone's mother or father than they should prefer to do that. For an instant, women go on work the same as a child goes to school. Secondly, father or mother should try to find a job which allows them to work from home it can allow then to give focus on both sides on a child and on work as well as without stopping cash flow. Moreover, if the child has any hobby then parents should engage them in that activity by providing extra class which allows parents to give extra time to work.

To conclude, this essay argued that because of working women culture young people affect badly. But, there are some suggestions which can prevent this situation.

• ESSAY TOPIC
As an extent essay, you have to focus your response on showcasing why the argument in support of the topic is incorrect. Your response to the question should be solidly placed on one side of the discussion, you cannot take the middle road. However, you could use an advanced discussion method to properly address each reason. For the question response, you should be using emotional terms such as strongly, fully, wholly, increasingly, emphatically, and other emotionally descriptive words in addition to your dis/agreement with the topic.

From there, the reasoning paragraphs could use the following format:
Sentence 1 : Topic
Sentence 2: Reason this is supported by people
Sentence 3: Reason you oppose or support the discussion point
Sentence 4: Example to strengthen your explanation
Sentence 5: Additional explanation in support of the example or transition sentence into the next topic

By using the above format you will be able to strengthen the extent of your opinion because you can use additional emotional terms such as ; I vehemently oppose / support, I strongly urge the support / non-support, I adamantly dis/agree, to name but a few emotional phrases that you could use in this discussion that would help you better respond to the given discussion instruction. Part of the reason why you have to pick one side to support using emotional responses is because this will help the examiner assess you LR and GRA skills. Certain types of questions are used to assess specific writing skills in the exam takers. This essay question assesses these specific aspects of your writing and opinion development skills.

Home / Writing Feedback / Working women culture affect juvenile development