Working at workplace has merits which can't be achieved in a solitary environment of home

annahatef 30 / 9 7  
Nowadays many people work part or full time from home. Some people say that working from home has many benefits while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

It is irrefutable that where people to work is a crucial importance. It is a highly debated issue whether people choose their home for their jobs or if others try to go outside of house to work. Both situations have their own pros and cons which I shall discuss in this essay.

Working at home is what some people prefer because of its advantages. It is very convenient people not to go outside of home and spend a great deal of time for commuting. Working at home saves people's energy to concentrate on their duties, which means workers do not bother themselves to think about how to go to their workplaces, which style they have and what food that they eat at work. What is more, some females really like to work, but they have children who need some special cares. If these women can work at home, doing both of their duties will be very easy.

On the other hand, working in workplace is very important. Firstly, some tasks need special equipments which cannot stay at home such as huge machines. People have to go to workplaces to do their duties. For example, some individuals have to fix and maintain some systems which were set for production process in factory. Secondly, though going to work is very time consuming, working in workplace with colleagues has discipline which cannot achieve at home very easily. In formal atmosphere, workforce has better efficiently. Therefore, it is less waste time during work time. Lastly, communicating with other people reduces some work pressure, because other employees can give some firsthand experiences.

In the final analysis, working at workplace has merits which cannot achieve in solitary environment of house. Some jobs cannot do at home, being in workplace is necessary.
Ssakshijain 28 / 146 87  
Hi annahatef

As I read the essay I could not get the first line if you can reconsider it ?
It is irrefutable that where people to work is a crucial importance . It is a highly debated issue whether people choose their home for their jobs or if others ...

Working at home is what some people prefer working from home because of its advantages.Firstly it is very convenientfor people not to go outside of home and ... ...

What is more,Secondly, some females really like to work, but they have children who need some special carescare . If these women can....

... Firstly, some tasks need special equipments which cannot staybe allowed(stay is for the persons, use some other word here:allowed or afforded or acceptable) at home such as huge machines. People have to go to workplaces to do their duties. For example, some individuals have to fix and maintain some systems which were set for production process in factory. SecondlyAdditionally , though going to work is very time consuming, working in workplace with colleagues has .... In formal atmosphere, workforce has better efficientlyefficiency . Therefore, it is less waste of time during work time . Lastly, communicating with ....
anggicaroot 20 / 19 3  
On the other hand, working in workplace is veryhighly important.

People have toshould go to workplaces to do their duties.

... maintain some systems which were set for production process in factory.

Secondly, though going to work is very time consumin g , working in workplace ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Working at workplace has merits which can't be achieved in a solitary environment of home