The world will become a very scary place if we lose our listening skills

Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Listening is one of the parts of communication. In general, almost people spend their time in communication for listening. Listening is the process making meaning from sound, process of extraction and essence. In other situation, listening have a patterns which is we can recognize, like someone in party situation. Culture, language, values and attitudes categorized as the filters from all noisy sound. So people recognize patterns to distinguish noise from signal. Listening is the access to understanding each other.Unfortunately, people retain just 25 percent of what they hear. This means that people becoming desensitized and it is becoming problem. When media using some kind of words like shock, scandal and sensation as their headline to get our attention.It is harder for us to pay attention. This is become serious problem if we losing our listening. The consequences is the world become very scary place.
ibe13 36 / 50 9  
halo Dioba, here are my thoughts:

In another situation, listening havehas a patterns which is we can recognize, like ...

This is become serious problem if we losingmiss our listening.

The consequences ismoreover, the world become very scary place.

I hope it can be helpful
Fatirtalent 12 / 19  
Dear Dio
you've done your writing well, but here some comments of mine. Hope, it would be useful.

This is become ing serious problem if we are losing our listening.
... the world becomes very scary place.

a. "is" and "become" are verb. you cannot put them together. you could kindly choose one of them or change become as noun form "becoming"

b. are, you need verb over there.
c. don't forget to put "s" if the subject is he/she/it
Abu_Gosok 2 / 5  
hiiiii Dioba..

The consequences is are the world become very scary place or The consequences is are the world become ...

This is become serious problem if we losing our listening = > This is becoming serious problem if we lost our ability to listen.
In general, almost people spend ... Listening is the process making ... -> In general communication, people spend their time by listening which is the ability to recieve and interpret a message from communication process

Sincerly,
Abu Gosok
ibal28 20 / 30 5  
Hi Dioba. I left a few of suggestions. Here they are..

In general, almostmost people (you can use the uncommon word of people to improve your essay such as citizen, inhabitants, populace, etc.) spend their time in communication for listening.

==> the word 'almost' doesn't seem to fit this context

Listening is the understanding process making meaning from sound, process ...

In other situation, listening have ...
It should be: In the other situation, listening has a pattern with the recognize like someone in the party situation.
==> plural verb 'have' doesn't appear to agree with the singular subject listening.
==> a pattern
indefinite article a may not be required with the plural noun patterns in this sentence .

SoThus people can recognize patterns ...

Listening is the accessbest method to easy understanding each other.

This It
means that people becomedesensitizeddesentilize and it is become A problem.

This is become serious ...
==> It becomes a serious problem if we lose our listening of someone.

The consequences isare the world become A very scary place.

There you have it. Hope it can helps you :)

Home / Writing Feedback / The world will become a very scary place if we lose our listening skills