Nowadays, as the world becomes more global, there is a new tendency to learn English

dils 20 / 33 2  
The world's English mania-Jay Walker

Nowadays, as the world becomes more global, there is a new tendency to produce language which can be accepted globally. This inevitably brings the mania to learn English. Mania itself can be beneficial or even harmful. The mania of learning English affects billions of people all around the world, particularly in China. In China, learning English is instructed and managed by the state, thus taking China as the largest English speaking country worldwide.

There are several reasons underpinning this mania. Generally, the people believe that by learning English it will evoke the opportunity for a better life, better job offer, and better education. Despite, it is actually have to be recognized that our first language is our mother native language in which English is just the second one. Knowing English of course a merit, as the individuals can engage in wider conversation concerned with the common problem of the world, but it is also important to take into account that there are still other languages such as music and mathematics that allow us to connect each other.
NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
Hi Dila,
Your writing is great but there are some correction that I think will make it better.

... is a new tendency to produce language which can ...
This inevitably brings the mania to learn English. The m ania itself can be ...
The mania The eager beaver of learning ...
In China, learning English is instructed and managed by the ...
By the time, learning English is instructed and managed by state. Interestingly, it come up the largest proportion of english speaking country in the worldwide

Generally, the peopleIt is believed that by learning English ...
Despite,However, it is actually havehas to be recognized that ...
Knowing English of course a merit(I did not get what you mean here, and also, you lost to mention verb here) , as the individuals can engage in widerdeeper conversation concerned ...
Hi Dila, WELCOME to the Forum, I hope you find this website to be helpful and even more so valuable to your revision. We do aim to provide you with the most accurate and most comprehensive feedback that will surely strengthen your essay.

Having said that, please find a few suggestions below;

- there is a new tendencytrend to producepracticea language
- whichthat can be accepted globally.
- ManiaA mania itself can be beneficial or
- In China, learningLearning English in China
- English ishas been instructed and managed by the state,

- Despite, it is actually havethe fact that it needs to be recognized and that our first language
- is our mother native language in which English is just the second oneis not English .

There you have it Dila, as you can see, there's still quiet a lot of work to be done in your essay, however, the good thing is, this can still be enhanced. Now, I left a few sentences in order for you to practice editing yourself and I hope you follow through with the suggested remarks.

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays, as the world becomes more global, there is a new tendency to learn English