The world is changing fast, people are less happy.

ChrisLiu 1 / -  
Modern people are pursuing a lifestyle that we can have a high efficiency. We cannot waste time on waiting or do something meaningless. In order to achieve the goal, the world is changing fast. But it brings many problems. People is becoming more and more busy, they hardly have time spending with their family. The relationship between family members is getting more and more coldly. Many people cannot control their peer because of the great pressure, even do not have enough to check their bodies, their health is under a bad condition. But we must take the harmony of the society into consideration. Industry makes a great progress but we cannot control the pollution, we do not have enough ability to solve the polluted water and air. It will cause a big problem in the future. We cannot leave the problem to our next generation.

First of all, people are pursuing a high quality lifestyle. So the new technology changes our life a lot. For instance, people cannot live without mobile phone. Nowadays, we almost use intelligence mobile, you can find that it just like your own secretary. It really improves the efficiency. We can also use the mobile phone like a GPS to make us safe. In some developed countries, mobile phone can be used as a credit card so that it can make our purse thinner and thinner. We cannot deny that the appearance of the mobile phone changes people`s life.

Even though there may be one or two advantages of the world, the disadvantages far outweigh them. Walking in some factories, we have very advanced techniques, namely, steel and petro. But did you see the disadvantages background? Because the high cost of dealing with the polluted water and air, the factory did not do anything to them, they are sent out directly. That makes our environment worse and worse, namely, green house, ozone depletion. That means the high speed of developing of the word and the environment did not reach a harmony.

Another disadvantage is the family problem. We need to work hard under the environment. So we cannot have a lot of time spending with our family members, even a couch time. Gradually, you will find the communication between us become less and less. Our next generation will grow up in a unhealthy way. That is very dangerous. Between couples, less communication will cause divorce. It also brings bad effects to the next generation.

Although I agree that there may be a couple of advantages, I feel that the disadvantages are more obvious. So I think we should make our life slowly rather than pursuing a high speed. Just sit down and have a chat with your family and with the development, come out a solution to solve the pollution at the same time. Only in this way, we can have a nice society.
ace 5 / 66 5  
People is becoming

People ARE becoming

Walking in some factories, we have very advanced techniques, namely, steel and petro.

Not sure if steel and petro are 'techniques' (also, they were used ceuntries ago so they cannot be very advanced?).
IMQ 2 / 3  
1 We can also use the mobile phone like a GPS to make us safe
2 with the development, come out a solution to solve the pollution at the same time.

these two sentences confused me.

Home / Writing Feedback / The world is changing fast, people are less happy.