The world construct ever-taller building to provide accommodation and offices

nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
As populations grow and cities become more crowded, there is pressure throughout the world to construct ever-taller building to provide accommodation and offices. Many people object to such developments, citing the social as well as the physical dangers. Do you agree with objections to skyscrapers?

As it is commonly understood that the rapid growth of population and cities become more congested which is force throughout the world to build high-rise construction to supply infrastructure and office. Many inhabitants complain to such establishment. Although this will leads to dire effect on social and physical dangers, I personally believe that skyscraper will impact on increasing the economy of the country.

In these days, the development of infrastructure brings a detrimental effect on the social and physical dangers. Many labors will be involved by constructing facilities which will boost the number of sick and accident in employment. In addition, it will diminish the intense of social life also because the area of residential is replaced by apartment or skyscraper. This is barrier for socializing with neighborhood due to the fact that there is no public space or open area to make relationship and connection.

On the other hand, skyscraper will increase the stabilization of economy in order to enhance the quality of life. This is because the accommodation and infrastructure will encourage the productivity of the employment. For example, Singapore is the countries that enlarge the facility to support the activity of inhabitant there. Even though, Singapore does not have natural resources to sustain their nation, but the facility that offer to citizen build up the spirit to work efficiency. As a result, Singapore becomes well-known as developed country. It is impressive that the access of accommodation will improve the public of way of life.

To conclude, many people disagree with the establishment due to brigs demerits, particularly social and physical dangers. However, I disagree with this statement because it will amplify the stabilization of economy in order to deliver the productivity of community. I would recommend that government should develop more and more the accommodation and facility to encourage the activity of public.
angga93 42 / 74 20  
....brings a detrimental effect on the social and physical dangers. | brings detrimental effects as regards to social and physical dangers.
...will boost the number of sick and accident in employment. | ...will boost the number of sickness and accident...
...skyscraper will increase the stabilization of economy... | skyscrapers will stabilize economical status in a high rate so that the quality of life can be enhanced.

...Singapore is the countries that enlarge ... | ... Singapore is one of some countries that ...
Even though, Singapore does not have natural resources to sustain their nation, but the facility that offer to ... {double connection}

Home / Writing Feedback / The world construct ever-taller building to provide accommodation and offices