The world is experiencing a dramatic increase in population

thaohung2442006 1 / -  

problems of overpopulation

In recent years, the world is experiencing a population explosion, this is causing a wide range of problems in our society. I would like to show some consequenses of this problem and suggest some solutions with a view to solving this issue.

First of all, population explosion in third-world countries may cause a plethora of issue in nature. While living, people consume the materials from nature and release wastes, many people blissfully unaware of protecting the environment and many environmental damage takes place such as deforestation, global warming or greenhouse effect. Therefore, the more people are born, the worse the nature will be. In addition, overpopulation can cause traffic congestion in industrialized countries. For example, there are more and more people have their own private vehicles in Europe. Consequently, increasing the number of private vehicles results in the problem of traffic delays and congestion on roads.

By above reasons, I suggest that the government should take the consideration of this problems so as to solve this problem. For poor countries, it would be exellent if the government can encourage people preserve the enviroment by holding numerous enviromental project campaign; encourage people use solar energy, wind energy instead of nuclear power. In term of affluent countries, I suggest people should use public transport instead of private vehicles. It not only solve the traffic congestion but also reduce exhaust fume to protect the atmosphere.

To conclude, we need to take the consideration of overpopulation as beside is has lots of benefits to countries, it brings a variety of adverse impacts not only the society but also the nature.
The reference point for the discussion is the co-relation of population explosion to developing and developed nations and related solutions. For some reason, the writer has focused on the 3rd world only, with a sudden inclusion of developed nations in the solution paragraph. He has delived confusing paragraph presentations. This created a misdirected discussion and improperly discussed overall essay.

Such an errors leaves the examiner with no choice but to fail the essay. All because he did not bother to countercheck or compare his discussion with the original presentation requirements. While he may receive an incomplete discussion credit, several other errors in word usage and grammar will be additional scoring obstacles that will prevent a passing scare consideration.

Always review the writing requirements when the draft is completed to avoid failing scores based on technicalities.
Quang Bao 5 / 8 1  
You probably have not included the prompt, so your task response will be hard to evaluate this essay. Assume you are right with a type of effects and sollutions.

Some mistakes:
+ Don't have to use both "this problem", "the issue", recommend you to its...
+ a plethora of issues because of plural form
+ are unaware: unaware is adj so its a to be verb
+ there are more and more people having instead of have
+ avoid repitions with "the problem" in the second body
+ encourage people to preserve
+ your use of semicolon is wrong, I think a comma is enough "campagin...;..."
+ In terms of not in term of
+ not only solves...

it seems you are showing so many gramatical errors and repeat a couple of words too much. Hope this may help you somehow!

Home / Writing Feedback / The world is experiencing a dramatic increase in population