In today's world the high class buildings become a landmark for each town and city.

thutyedaniel 32 / 38 17  
Some people say that modern buildings are ugly and are ruining our towns and cities, especially when these buildings are very different from those around them. Others say that they add variety and interest.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays high class buildings as a landmark for each city. As such, several people argue that having an impressive building around the city is becoming attracted and amazed, this is because the magnificent buildings in cities can anticipate economical problems. However, others believe that having it makes cities unhealthy, and this can cause flood and air pollution. Therefore, I would argue that have imposing buildings can make cities look more different than usual and also give income for the government.

On the one hand, people argue that magnificent buildings make cities unhealthy because many green areas have altered by tall buildings. This action can cause flood and air pollution around the areas. Taking Jakarta as an example, many tall buildings have constructed, and this trend causes reducing absorption and green areas that could lead to flooding and air pollution. As a result, flooding in Jakarta always occurs seasonally in every year and automatically the air will contaminated.

On the other hand, certainly impressive buildings have a meaning for each city, especially in develop areas. First, it is making easy for. Also, it makes cities more beautiful and wonderful. Besides that, imposing buildings can help economical per capita in every city because can attract people to travel in the place.

In conclusion, it seems to me that there are many positive effects for cities and towns have impressive buildings. Thus, it is imperative that the government should support this trend and also must control magnificent buildings.
Stacy Handayani 29 / 16 19  
As such, several people argue that havehaving an impressive buildings around the city and town are becoming variety and interest, this is because the magnificent buildings make towns and cities more colorful. However, others believe that havehaving it makes towns and cities unhealthy(why?), and this can cause flood and air pollution.

Home / Writing Feedback / In today's world the high class buildings become a landmark for each town and city.