World population and Consumption of Resources

sir99 7 / 8 2  
The pie charts below show World Spending, World population and Consumption of Resources.

Pie charts portray comparison between amount of the resource consumption, world population, and world spending, and are measured on percentage. Overall, it is immediately apparent that Asia is the region containing the largest population. Most of the world resources are consumed by USA and Europe, while the most world spending comprise food and transportation.

According to data illustrated in pie charts, the largest world population occupy Asia region, which almost reach three-fifths world population. Following this, America and Europe population are equal, each other at 14%. Afterwards, Africa is occupied by 10% world population, and the rest 5% populate the other region.

Even though both Europa and Americas are inhabited by less than fifth world population, more than half resources are spent in those regions. By comparison, other regions just spend two-fifth the world resource.

Furthermore, the bar chart depicts that two main word spending are food and transportation, at 24% and 18% respectively, followed by housing at 12% and clothing 6%. The rest of world spending is others at 40%.

This is an interesting presentation of the information in the pie charts. The grammar is simple but understandable, regardless of the grammatical errors. You show the potential to eventually become a more advanced writer in the future. You just need to learn how to better develop your topic sentences so that it will have a smoother flow within a created paragraph. That is something that you should become good at over time and with constant practice.

... portray A comparison between THE amount of the resource consumption...measured on IN percentageS. Overall, it IT is immediately ... Most WHILE MOST of the ... consumed by THE USA and Europe, while the AND most ...comprise IS USED ON food ...

... in THE pie charts ...world population occupy IS OCCUPIED BY THE AsiaN region, which WITH almost reach three-fifths OF THE world population. ... America and Europe'S population ... each other at 14%. Afterwards, Africa is occupied by OCCUPIES 10% OF THE world population, and the rest 5% populate the other regionS.

... Europa EUROPE and THE Americas are inhabited by less than A fifth OF THE world ... than half OF THE resources are spent in those regions. B... two-fifth OF THE the world resourceS.

... depicts that two main word spending WORLD EXPENSES are food and transportation... The rest of world spending is SPENT ON others ...

Home / Writing Feedback / World population and Consumption of Resources