Is it worth to move around in several different places during our lifetime?

andika08 81 / 80 16  
Staying in one place became a common situation in the past. However, revolution era, make people moved to another place. It has advantage and disadvantage for both conditions.

Some people say that there were several interesing in the current locations. People who live in their hometown have close families. It influences people helped each other more. They are accustomed to managing their daily activites that became positive. Then, the effect for family can helped in house. In contrast, there were disadvantages as well. People got bored because the same activity every day and would not have been many work chance, because, there are a little field of employment.

I think there are more possible advantages of being people who move from place to place much more. People can learn more from new destination to lived. Then people got many new friends there. From both situations, It can useful for their knowledge. For example, people can share it to their parents and give the information about variation place. After that, people have a chance to got of quality jobs. In my opinion, the main disadvantages are that people will be infrequently to met their family. Therefore, people must set aside their time for parents. For example, people can contact their close family by phone every day.

Overall, i think there are more advantages if people move from place to place. People had more experienced to develop their life and got many friends. Thus, that has positive effects for their future. On the other hand people must remember where they have came from.
mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
hi andhika, let me see your advices

Staying in onea place became a common regular situation in the past. However, in the revolution era, make people moved to another place. It has severaladvantagebeneficials and disadvantage drawbacka for both conditions.

Some peoplesaysaid that there were several interesing in the current locations. People who livelived in their hometown ...
It influenced people helped each other more.
Then, the effectimpact for family can helpedhelp 0r be helped in house. In contraston the other hands , there were disadvantages as well.

... would not have been many workworking chance, because, there are a littlefew field of employment.
I think there arewere more possible advantages of being people who moved from ...
... from new destination to lived live.
For example, people can share it to their parents and give the information about variation place .
Overall, i think there arewere more advantages if people moved from place to place.

#too much repetition "people".. it can be replaced by " colony. inhabitant, resident, society etc"
#you need to improve the ability of build a sentence and using goo collocation vocabs
dgr8swati 3 / 3 1  
However, revolution era makehas made the people moved from one place to another place. It has both advantage and disadvantage for both conditions.
More complex language is required.
... there were several interesingintresting benifits in the current locations.
It influences people helpedto help each other more . They are accustomed to managingmanage their daily activitesactivities that became positive . Then, the effect for the family can helped in house. Write in second paragraph In contrast, there were disadvantages as well. People got get bored because of the same activity (...) many work chance opportunity , because there are aof the little field of employment.

I think there are moremany possible advantages of being people who move from place to place much more. People can learn more from new destination to livedlive .

Many grammatical error. You need to improve you grammar dear. Long way to go...

Home / Writing Feedback / Is it worth to move around in several different places during our lifetime?