Isn't it worth to try to find out what more things wait for us on the other side

brlee82 1 / 2  
Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think
that change is always a good thing.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

----------------------------------------------------------------- ----- -------------------
Being a member of the world was not our choice. None of us had the choice how we wanted to be. But we are all making our lives with every small decision. So, here is the question. How do you want to live?

There are some people who do not want a change. In other words, they want to live as the way they used to live. If we look on the bright side, they might know exactly what makes them happy which means they don't need to spend anymore time finding out what is good for them. For example, they know what they need in grocery shops, what they want to eat in restaurants and where they want to go for holiday. so they enjoy their life in peace and quite without any big challenges.

Conversely, the attitute can be judged by people who have oppisite personality. They believe that life is full of challenges. The biggest advantage of this is that they will never get bored. This possitive attitute might bring synergy effect not only for their work but also their healthy life. In my case, I came to New Zealand just after I got master degree on chemical engineering but I turned into totally different field and I am very happy with my decision. Because that small decision changed my life in a beautiful way.

But as predictably, there is always possibilities of danger as we are not experienced when we deal with new things.

Overall, I guess no one could say which one is right and which one is wrong. It is thier decision to make based on their own experience. However, I personally prefer to be challengetic person. Because there are tons of things we never reach it if we always just avoid it. But we never know that a small challenge can totally make our life worth living.

It is often said that "No pain, no gain"
Isn't it worth to try to find out what more things wait for us on the other side?
ShannonM10 1 / 2  
'for holiday. so they' not sure you meant for a '.' to be there.

Try not to be so choppy on this essay. Elaborate a little more on each side. Ask the people around you for some personal quotations. It is good to get some from both sides, that way you are not writing an essay with bias present.
Check spelling:
positive

But as predictably, As one might expect, there is are always possibilities of danger as we are not experienced when we deal with new things.

However, I personally prefer to be a person who welcomes challenges, challengetic because there are tons of things goals we never reach it if we always just avoid them.

:-)
OP brlee82 1 / 2  
Thanks, Shannon Martin & Kevin.

I made careless mistakes. Thank you for your advice. It has been great help. :P
Have a great day!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Isn't it worth to try to find out what more things wait for us on the other side