IELTS Letter - Write a letter asking your friend to join you on a holiday

msarkar 8 / 15  
Hi All,

Can you please review the letter for me?

You are planning a holiday in another country. Write a letter asking your friend to join you and explain
Why are you taking a holiday?
What is your holiday plan?
Why would you like him/her to come?

Hi Jose,

Hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. I am writing this letter inviting you to join a four-day holiday to Melbourne during Easter. Let me give you some insight into my plan.

As you know, for last couple of months I am going through a hectic schedule in my workplace. In this situation, I thought only an excellent holiday can be a stress reliever. Additionally, I will get a chance to explore a new city too.

Now coming to my holiday plan, I designed the trip to be short and compact. Apart from city tour, I want to visit Twelve Apostles which is a spectacular view of coast line. Also, there is a historical gold mining spot named Ballarat which I would love to see. Once the main attractions are covered within first three days, on fourth day we can just relax; do some shopping, taste local cuisines, etc.

If the time and plan suit you, I would be more than happy to have you as a companion. From my previous experiences, starting from holiday attraction to food and accommodation, we shared same views. So there is no doubt about it, you are an ideal travel partner.

Hope to hear something positive from you soon.

With regards,
Mat
StwhWindresides 3 / 7 1  
If I were Jose, I wouldn't be convince by your letter because i can't see clearly it benefit to me. You have to make sure that you not only need a company but also Jose will really love it. You can point something about that holiday that you think it will attract him. It's my opinion, thank you :)
yirunli 7 / 17  
I am going through a hectic schedule in my workplace

was going

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Letter - Write a letter asking your friend to join you on a holiday