Write a news: A Poor Old Man returned 1 Billion VND

Shijueding 1 / -  

News report

VINH PHUC: On April 15, the police of Vinh Phuc province said that a poor old farmer in the commune found a bag with 1 Billion VND (45.000$) in it. He asked a police officer for help and returned all the money to who lost it.

On the afternoon of April 15, the 70-year-old man reported to Vinh Phuc commune police about picking up a bag on the road. During the verification process, Vinh Phuc Commune Police received information about the loss of property from a 47-year-old woman from the same province during the transportation of goods on the road. Inside the handbag were one billion VND, an iPhone and many other identification papers.

The 70-year-old man is the local farmer. Although He has a difficult life, when he had picked up the valuable money, he did not greedily take it for his own but tried to return it to the person who had lost it.

When the woman received her lost property, she could not hide her happiness.
"I really don't think I can find my bag, it is all I have," she said.
Then, as a thanks, she gave a small portion of the money to help her benefactor.
The action of the poor farmer was rewarded. And the president also informed journalists to report this news. They believed that it would inspire everyone to study and imitate the old man.
poor old farmer in the commune found a bag

The farmer is from the commune, where did he find the bag? What were the circumstances when he found it? The backstory needs to be complete.

He asked a police officer for help

What did he have to do to find the police? Where were the police stationed? Who attended to him when he arrived? What did he tell them as additional information? Was he suspected of stealing the bag then wanting to return it?

On the afternoon of April 15

Mention the time.

47-year-old woman

70-year-old man is the local farmer.

You need to mention names and additional information to help show the clean intent of the farmer and by comparison, the worry of the money owner.

And the president

Seems like too much of a stretch, this is only local, not national news. I doubt the country's president can be bothered by such simple information in terms of making announcements about it.

I am not sure what sort of help you really need with this paper because you did not supply enough instructions for me to be able to help you. These are the basic changes you can make to the presentation, based on my observations.

Home / Writing Feedback / Write a news: A Poor Old Man returned 1 Billion VND