Write a short paragraph introducing your country's traditional food.

Thu Lee 1 / -  
One of the delicious dishes that when coming to Vietnam every traveler should enjoy is Bun Bo Hue. Firstly, we go to find out the origin of this dish. This Vietnamese noodle soup originates from the central province of Vietnam in a city called Hue. Bun Bo Hue is greatly admired for its balance of spicy, salty and umami flavors. Next, we will go into the ingredients. The broth is the main ingredient that gives the soup its distinctive flavor. It's prepared by simmering beef bones and beef shank with lemongrass and then seasoned with fermented shrimp sauce and sugar for taste. Bun Bo Hue usually included thin slices of marinated and boiled beef, chunks of oxtail and pig's knuckles. Compared to Pho, the noodles are thicker and more chewy. Finally, the nutritional value. Bun Bo Hue is fully of nutrients and rich in vitamins that can provide you with an effective working session. People can treat this dish as a main meal and eat it at breakfast, lunch or dinner. This is a must- try when you visit Hue or Vietnam.
rachelmaddiee 2 / 6  
I think you do a good job of introducing your country's traditional food in the paragraph. When comparing your dish to pho, you should be a little more specific since you're comparing your traditional food to another that readers might not be familiar with.

I have highlighted in green the grammatical error.

Bun Bo Hue is full of nutrients ...
Bun Bo Hue usually includes thin ...
This is a must try when ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Write a short paragraph introducing your country's traditional food.