Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Write a process paragraph of the following topic: " How to study for an exam?"

trang 4 / 5  
If you want to get good results in an exam, you should carry out three steps.Firstly, you should revise theories of all subjects. This step is very necessary because it helps us have an overall view and knowledge of subjects. You can revise theories by reading books, reviewing the material after each class and doing exercises regularly.One important thing you should remember is that you shouldn't learn new lessons but the basic ones.Secondly, sometimes revising lesson, you may not uderstand it thoroughly. Don't worry because this step will help you overcome it.You should discuss with your friends, your teachers and ask them for help about the matters that you don't know well.If possible, you can ask them to give you some exercises to make sure that you have a good understanding of them.Thirdly, don't forget to take care of yourself during the exam preparation. It is very important to be in good mental and physical condition for the exam. After you finish studying, take some time to relax. Don't stay up too late and try to get good night's sleep.You should avoid heavy foods that can make you drowsy.And the last thing is to keep a positive attitude about the exam as it is a way to demonstrate your knowledge but not as imposing challenge. If you follow three steps above, I believe that you will be sucessful in the exam.

Home / Writing Feedback / Write a process paragraph of the following topic: " How to study for an exam?"