Eight stages process of consumer goods manufacturing.

suxiaojing 13 / 18 7  
Give me some suggestions!!!I think there are many mistakes in my task 1.Thank you !!!

The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stages to enable adjustment.

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the process shown.

The process of consumer goods manufacturing

ESSAY:
The flow diagram gives the information regarding the procedure of manufacturing process and the feedback of consumer goods.
The manufacturing process is mainly divided into eight stages. To begin with, raw materials and manufactured components are stored in warehouses, the amount of which is determined by the production planning. Noticeably, production designers will give the product design to the production planning based on the result of product research. Then, the product will be produced and inspected in the assembly line. After that, the product is required to be tested the quality and to be packaged. Finally, it will be dispatched and delivered to markets to be sold.

When it comes to the flow of production feedback, we can see immediately that the staff of market research will adjust the package and advertisements of the product based on its sales. Also, the design of products is determined by the market research. More importantly, the condition of product sales will influence the production planning which gives the feedback to the storage of raw materials.

To conclude, it is clear that the sales of consumer products are the major and crucial factors in the production of consumer goods, which decide significant and essential steps of the manufacturing process.

Hi Su, here's my take on your analysis.

- The flow diagram gives us the
- of the manufacturing

- the production planningplanner .
- production planningplanner based
- After thatthis process ,
- tested thefor quality
- to the markets, ready to be sold.

There you have it Su, I leave the last two paragraphs for you to be able to practice editing it yourself. Moreover, editing is the best way to be able to see the difference from the original essay to the one that has been edited and base on experience, you can't really see the best of your essay if you never tried editing or proof reading it yourself.

I hope to review the revised essay very soon.

Home / Writing Feedback / Eight stages process of consumer goods manufacturing.