Write an article for your school magazine about the effects of tourism on your country

thuongndh 1 / -  

tourism has a very big impact in Vietnam

When was the last time you travel to another country? Did you follow the rule and enjoy the environment there? If not, you should pay some attention next time you travel.

Tourism is an important industry for some places. Vietnam isn't an exception, for some cities, tourism is the main economy. For example, Da Nang, Hue and Nha Trang. However, in the last 2 years, Corona which is a virus has been common throughout the entire world. This will bring both positive and negative for the tourism industry in Vietnam.

On the one hand, tourism has been used as the main industry and help many unemployed people to have a job. However, now when the tourism is hugely impacted by the virus. Many people were unemployed again and start to starve because of the lack of money. Furthermore, many cities are now having a big fall in the economy and the government is trying to deal with the problems.

On the other hand, in the lockdown time, when the tourism isn't working anymore. The environment is improving rapidly. Because almost no transportation is allowed to go so the air pollution is significantly reduced. This will help the tourism industry come back stronger than ever as a result of improvement in the environment.

To conclude, tourism has a very big impact in Vietnam so in the time when the virus is viral, every tourism activity has to stop. This makes a mostly negative impact on Vietnam. But in the future, these impacts can positively bring the tourism industry back.
The first paragraph is not inviting. It does not catch the reader's attention. It also does not create a solid reference to the central article focus. What is the article really about? Why should the reader be interested in tourism rules? Are you talking about rules in general or in Vietnamese wills for tourists only? When the introduction does not have any appeal, the reader won't care.

For example, Da Nang, Hue and Nha Trang

What about these places? What is this reference for? Where is the meaning or relevance? Do not write hanging sentences. The purpose is to inform the readers, not confuse them. There is no sense to this writing.

The instruction is to write an article, not an opinion paper or editorial. So why was this written as an opinion paper?

Home / Writing Feedback / Write an article for your school magazine about the effects of tourism on your country