Write sentences to answer the questions: about a teacher

The teacher I admire the most

I didn't have any good impressions with teachers before, but Mr.Hien has changed it all and became the one I admire the most. He is not only a Math teacher, but also, he is my life-guide teacher. The first impression I felt about him, that was a strict custom every time, he swore students too much, especially when he calls somebody do the exercise and then, they repeated some mistakes or do nothing on board, he could use bad language to curse them, and sometimes, I thought I had an accident unfortunately, and that was the motivation kept I have carried out to learn straight in both every maths and some other problems. He conducted me to transcend above more difficulties, and hold me not taking off. From that period, I stop my issue from being mad on some teachers, and think big about reaching a good student, and try to learn in advance. Gradually, I consider that my level will be very nice if I looked out some methods and knowledge of my teacher day by day, and go off some bad habits around myself. The best thing I can learn from Mr .Hien, my teacher, is focus. I should appoint in all the exercise I am determined to finish. If I don't appoint on what I plan at first, and just fancy some flying colors and after that put off all intentions, it will be certain that I can't make a big career in the future.
Hafsa257 7 / 21  
@thanhnguyenTHICH
I would apologize to you saying as for how I can not tell you how to improve your writing but while reading your essay I felt that some words were out of place, you know, it's like the essay doesn't feel right somehow.

I hope this is beneficial for you.
vuthuylinh2611 19 / 61 1  
@thanhnguyenTHICH
What Hafsa feel "out of place" in your essay is the misused of some words and phrases because you are influenced by Vietnamese. You should learn more about word collocation in English to get rid of this. For example, you should use "the impression you have about him".

This sentence "The first impression I felt about him, that ... " is too long, unclear and grammatically incorrect. Try to split it into shorter sentences so that your writing is easier to understand.

I hope that my comment help.

Home / Writing Feedback / Write sentences to answer the questions: about a teacher