Writer Ache such as Shoulder Blades Ache

Benedict01 1 / 5  
Please help and check if my essay here is ok:

Some ingredients to have success in writing any essays, research papers, term papers or any literary piece include: idea, memory and concentration.

During concentration, we are in a flow and we find ourselves very efficient and focusing on our writing. We know that we are in the "flow" of writing if we don't recognize the time. Sometimes, we spend hours uninterrupted and we just don't know it.

The result: shoulder blade pains. The symptoms include dull pain on our upper back just below the shoulder blades. Our muscles are also tense with poking pains when we move.

The best solution to avoid these writer pains:
1. Use an ergonomically-designed chairs.
2. Stand up and stretch every once in a while. Every half hour is good enough. Take a break: a snack, a drink of water, a rest of the eyes.

3. Check your posture. Sit up straight, feet on the floor and shoulders pulled back.

With these tips, I hope all writers will just enjoy writing those long essays, grueling research papers and colorful literary piece: with no pain on the back!

thanks!
joshuanderitu01 2 / 41  
Benedict01
Some ingredientscomponents to have success in writing any essaysessay , research papers, term papers or any literary literature thread piece include: idea, memory and concentration.Topic of writing about(idea), skills of writting a story(memory),and arrangement into paragraghs(concentration)

you should be clear what you mean well in your explanation
During concentration, we are in a flow and we find ourselves very efficient and focusing on our writing. We know that we are in the "flow" of writing , if we don't recognize the time. Sometimes, we spend hours uninterrupted and we just don't know it.(write about what much concentration causes)in statements of words separated with punctuation marks

The result: This results to shoulder blade pains and the symptoms include dull pain on our upper back, just below the shoulder blades. Our muscles are also tense with poking pains when we move.

(write about the solutions)in statements of words separated with punctuation marks

With these tips, I hope all writers will just enjoy writing those long essays, grueling research papers and colorful literary piece: with no pain on the back!This is the wrong conclusion and it should be:I hope writers will learn from these tips, while enjoying to write a long essay,gluing research papers and colorful literature threads,without back pains.

thanks!

Home / Writing Feedback / Writer Ache such as Shoulder Blades Ache