Essay: Most writers of fiction do not earn enough money to live from their writing.

dhammika1973 8 / 18  
Topic: Most writers of fiction do not earn enough money to live from their writing. Do you think the government should give them financial assistant to help encourage good literature?

Reading is the important factor of our knowledge and also it is help to conduct our life style. Any reading can make effect, it is necessary to reach the quality standards. The writers are the persons who are involving this writing process. Most of writers write books and then they publish the book to to the public. Then writers can earn money by selling their writings.

But, depending on the the quality and value of a book, earnings may be varied. These earnings are used for next publications. Government should have the responsibility to provide sufficient finance assistant for the book writers, because some may not have enough money for next publications. I personally think, support from the government should have negotiation with the writers about the quality of their writings. The quality may depend on title of the book, vocabulary used, grammar patters, and also it depends on what kind of material is going to be use for print the book. There are several types of books such as novels, educational, etc. These books popular among the people according to the type and also the content it has been included.

There are several factors, why some books are not going through the people. First factor is target people, some writers target students, some are target elders so on, if that targeting people are not interested about the book, then the selling rate is going down. Hence, if any writer need to finance assistance, the government have to evaluate the writings of the author. I think government have a responsibility to protect the writers and also they need provide sufficient sources and assistance to them.

In conclude, I am agree with the statement, government should give finance assistance to the writers, but it needs to evaluate their writings, then considering the importance and the ability of the writer then government can provide funds to her. It is also necessary to encourage the writers to write.
Great ideas, Jenny!
I'll add to one of them here:
Any reading can have a positive effect, but it is necessary to reach high quality standards.

Most writers write books and then publish...

typo: grammar patterns

And here is an important correction for the last paragraph:
In conclusion, I agree with the statement, "Government should give financial assistance to the writers of fiction," but it needs to evaluate their writings and consider the importance and the ability of the writer. Then, government can provide funds to her.

I like your ideas, Dahmika! I'll write fiction if the government pays me!! Hey... you still have many errors. Please find the time to type this essay again in the post below, and we will look to see if you still have errors. Try again! Practice, practice, practice...
Reading is the important factor of our knowledge and also it is helpstous conduct our life style. Any reading can makehave a positive effect, but it is necessary to reach thehigh quality standards. The writers are the persons who are involvinginvolved in this writing process. Most of the writers write books and then they publish thembook to tofor the public to read . Then writers can earn moneyThey generate their income by selling their writingsthese copies .

ButHowever, depending on the the quality and value of a books , earnings may be varied. These earnings are used for next publications. Government should have the responsibility to provide sufficient financeial assistantce for the book writers, because some may not have enough money for their next publications. I personally think, support from the government should have negotiationbe linked with the writers about the quality of their writings. The quality may dependshould be assessed based on title of the book, vocabulary used, grammar pattern s, and also it depends on what kind of material is going to be used for printingthe book .

Kevin has given you very good advice. Pay attention to what he has suggested!

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay: Most writers of fiction do not earn enough money to live from their writing.