Writting Ielts task 1 : the charts show number of student who did not go into full time job.

nsahmad 11 / 14 3  
The charts below show what UK graduate and post graduate and post graduate students who did not into time work did after leaving collage in 2008.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons were relevant.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A comparison regarding what UK graduates and post graduates students who do not have full-time job after finishing collage in 2008 is showed by charts. Overall, it can be seen that the most popular activity after finishing their collage was continuing study. Clearly, the number of student who did not have full-day job represented the lowest number as volunteers, while the figures for being jobless and having voluntary jobs witnessed high number.

To begin, most graduate students who did not go into full-time work continued their study in UK, at 29.665. Compared with postgraduate students, it was under 3.000. So, the gap number between these qualifications had widened. Interestingly, part-time job was recorded as the second highest of daily student activity in both qualifications.

Turning to remaining destination, the lowest number of students was as voluntary job just less than 500 post graduate students. In stark contrast to activity graduates at more than 3.000. So, the both number had seen really far. Unfortunately, the figures for unemployment in UK presented spreading up in plenty of places. However, Whereas they had a high qualification, the number of postgraduate jobless in this country revealed 1.623 students in 2008.

iban 5 / 3 2  
Hello, a good essay, yet let's discuss some sorts of issues

while the figures for being jobless and having voluntary jobs witnessed high number. --> from the graphs, i can see that voluntary work is the lowest number, CMIIW.

A comparison regarding what UK graduates and post graduates students who do not have full-time job after finishing collage in 2008 is showed by charts --> you should make this sentence clear so the reader can get a clear insight about it.

To begin, most graduate(s) (since you use (s) in the first paragraph for this word) students who did not go into full-time work continued their study in UK,

Hopefully we can discuss more about it.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Ahmad...
I closer read your writing. This is good writing, but I will give you few suggestions. I hope that these are useful for you.
^_^

... in 2008 is showed by in the charts.

... number as volunteers, while the figures for being ...

To beginFirstly , the most graduate students ...

Compared withTo the postgraduate students, it was under 3.000. So,so that the gap number between ...

... the second highest of the student's daily student activity in the both qualifications.

However, Ww hereas they had a high qualification, the number of postgraduate jobless in this country revealedwas 1.623 students in 2008.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writting Ielts task 1 : the charts show number of student who did not go into full time job.