toefl writting:Printed books have greater effects on society than television

elvis_ma 1 / -  
Printed books have greater effects on society than television has.

Do you believe that printed books have greater effects, compared with television? In fact, people in growing numbers prefer television to printed books, considering efficient and effect. Yet, there are still someone stubbornly support printed books for traditional obtain information habit. As for me, I like to gain information by watching television rather than reading printed books.

It must be noted that printed books seem to no be able to catch up with the high speed of development of modern society, and there are millions of people absorb knowledge and get something occurred recently or happening by watching television. Although printed books provide us the freedom of when and where to read, nowadays a person always has not enough time to read a book, considering the work pressure or high pace of life. Many sociologists point out that the printed book will be replaced by new type of electricity information transportation. Accordingly, we should brightly choose television to gain useful information, especially in the information exploration era.

Additionally, the television could provide us the late information happened and happening around us. No one could deny that printed books show us system and deep thought, but it is more important to get wide and recently happened information in modern society, when the whole global becoming a small country from not only the economy but also politic aspects powered by the high technology. For example, we could know the Iraq war and presidential election when it is happening by watching television, not to mention those new products which could make our life more comfortable and efficient from the advertisement of television. Finally, the television plays a more important role than printed books in our daily life.

From what have been discussed above, we may confidently draw the conclusion that the television holds more advantages than printed books, such as transport information faster and save our worthy time. Television would continue contribute greatly benefits to our life and the development of society.
In fact, people in growing numbers prefer television to printed books, considering it efficient and effective. Yet, there are still some who stubbornly support printed books for traditional obtain information habit. As for me, I like to gain information by watching television rather than reading printed books.------ well, it is going to make your brain lazy! You should read often to interact deeply with people's ideas, instead of passively accepting what is on TV. I think you cannot compare them; television cannot replace reading. It is too different! :-)

It must be noted that printed books seem to not be able to catch up with the high speed of development of modern society, and there are millions of people who absorb knowledge and get updates on things that occurred recently or are currently happening by watching television.

Additionally, the television could provide us the latest information about what happened and what is happening around us. No one could deny that ...

From what have been discussed above, we may confidently draw the conclusion that the television holds more advantages than printed books, such as the ability to transport information faster and save our valuable time. Television will continue contribute great benefits to our life and the development of society.

Home / Writing Feedback / toefl writting:Printed books have greater effects on society than television