ielts - Every year several languages die cut; Language as pride of every nation

mrs rafey 1 / 7  
Every year several languages die cut.some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there were fewer languages in the world :

language death is also known as language extinction or linguicide by linguistics . It is the total eradication of words , phrases , idioms and language as a whole . It is a well known reality that alot of languages get divorced from their native area every year. A very small number of people state that it is not essential to have a huge number of languages rather to attain fewer in amount to live a simple life . I will stand with the viewpoint of linguistics in order to have prestige for each and every language and its life .

language is a gift being given to us by our forefathers . It helps maintain an standard of one's community and blow their name sky high. An example of language contribution is given in the example taken from history. Greek and Latin , the most famous languages . Reminds actual value of language because these languages have devoted hundreds and thousands of terms in medical science and in other professional literatures. By this way , they have given fame to their relevant societies . Still those people are spoken worldly. There is also an impact on social , economic , cultural and political behaviours . This linguicidal act has strong effects on these aspects of a society .we can take example of Nepal .when nepali language got power on the ground and conquered the competition against other languages of the nation . It became dominant in political matters and what happened with other languages . They victimised by impoverishment and suppression . Cultural troubles were also recorded as nepali language and their rituals expanded widely . This discouraged speakers to use their language, and changed and forgot their own language , ultimately. Same muddling of was seen in cultural and social areas of society. These affairs are not area restricted but seen worldwide along with their adverse effects.

After going through the discussion, it is concluded that devaluing of languages is not a matter to be appreciated or ignored .however , it is an issue to get worried on .Otherwise , a number of nations will get threatened .Outcomes of its death is a nightmare to linguistics . Though , they have nothing to do with this but they want shelter of respect and honour for its speakers . No nation can live independently unless it does not have its own pride , its language.
fikri 5 / 317 71  
in IELST writing task, you should show where is introduction paragraph, body paragraph, and conclusion paragraph, this will increase your score and make the readers easier to catch your points as well
aryaayra 7 / 19 2  
I will stand with the viewpoint of linguistics...

who's viewpoint? :/

It helps maintain an a standard of one's community

...and thousands of terms in medical science and in other professional literatures.

could I know what the purpose of this writing and the prompt too. Then I can align my comments better with task requirements.. :)
tiaDS 73 / 235 52  

It will be good if you attach the full prompt.

Your writing needs more work to read because you didn't leave a space when you open a new paragraph. Without space between a new paragraph will lose your score. I suggest you to write "writing IELTS Task 2 band description".
OP mrs rafey 1 / 7  
Actually when I wrote it on notebook , I wrote it with paragraphs but here I couldn't understand how to use indentations . My mistake but please see if any other mistakes other than indentations ???

Please please please check it
Mattgang 3 / 4  
If i were you i would write In the first place/ Furthermore Firstly/ secondly to connect different paragraphs
OP mrs rafey 1 / 7  
Thanks alot for helping everyone . This time I would try hard to correct my way of writing .
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
They victimised by impoverishment...

It is an active form, isn't it? :D
They are victimized by impoverishment...

they have nothing to do with this ( a comma) but they want

Always good to put a comma before but

After going through the discussion, it is concluded thatIn conclusion, devaluing of languages is

Make your words simple and clear. I omit the phrase above because it contains many unnecessary words.
language death is also known as language extinction or linguicide by linguistics .

This is a very poor start. You need to begin your essay with an interesting catchy hook that has the ability to grab your attention throughout your essay.
OP mrs rafey 1 / 7  
Dumi I am confusion . Will you please gimme an example of a good start of this essay ??? Please

Sorry.... I saw your post a little later :)
What is your confusion? Is it regarding the approach I suggested?
Ok, let's do an intro following this approach;

As a result of globalization, many languages today are facing the threat of extinction. (hook) Some people view that this is not a serious issues and they believe that having a fewer languages is more beneficial rather than having so many languages and dialects. (background) However, I disagree with this viewpoint because I believe that every language represents the culture and sovereignty of a nation and therefore it is important to preserve these languages. (thesis statement -opinion)
OP mrs rafey 1 / 7  
Thanks alot dumi :) now I will write another essay and will try to do like you have suggested :)

Home / Writing Feedback / ielts - Every year several languages die cut; Language as pride of every nation