Each year the university managers allocate the budget among different activities at the school

vahid11 2 / 5 1  
Should Universities spend equal financial support to social activities as classes and libraries?

Each year the university managers allocate the budget among different activities at the university. Some university managers think that they should spend an important part of these money to improve the quality of the classes and the facilities needed for libraries. In this way, they pay less attention to social activities or sport classes. A Controversial question which often raised regarding this idea is whether they should spend equal financial support to social activities and sports as classes and libraries? In my view social activities and sports are at least as important as classes and libraries so they should receive equal financial support.

First, we should keep this point in mind that one of the most important tasks of a university is to prepare students for their real life. If we care about social activities at universities the students won't face any problem in making friend and making relations with other friends. An educational system is responsible for both educating students and preparing them mentally to act out in a good manner. So, If they consider the social activities and sport as unimportant activities they have not prepared the students mentally well.

Second, if we need a healthy society with fresh mind we should pay attention to social activities and sports at universities. To get a better idea of this issue, suppose that we support classes and libraries at the universities and do not care about social activities or sports. what will happen then is that our students wont have healthy body as a result of not doing enough sport activities and moreover they wont be able to enjoy the atmosphere of the class. So they will have lots of mentally problem that is why we would not have healthy society.

Taking all the affirmations into account show that if we pay less attention to social activities at university we can not expect to have a good society since they are not prepared good enough to act well at the society. In addition paying attention to sport activities at university can make students very healthy in this way they will have a lot of energy to act very well at the society. so that is why I recommend it very seriously to In my view social activities and sports at least are as important as classes and libraries so they should receive equal financial support.
Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
In addition paying attention to sport activities at university can make students very healthy in this way they will have a lot of energy to act very well at the society. It is quite futile.

so that is why??maybe just a simple Therefore?
A Controversial question which often raised regarding this idea is whether they should spend equal financial support to social activities and sports as classes and libraries? This sentence should be the first one in your introduction.
OP vahid11 2 / 5 1  
Hello

Thanks for reading my essay.
1. Do you have any suggestion to rephrase this "in this way they will have a lot of energy to act very well at the society.'

2. You mentioned that 'This sentence should be the first one in your introduction.' When I did not speak about the idea and the topic how can I use this sentence at the first line of my essay?

thanks
best

Home / Writing Feedback / Each year the university managers allocate the budget among different activities at the school