Some years ago citizens, who lived in the rural area, knew well another people's in the neighborhood

Dipa19 8 / 13  
In the past most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area. What do you think were advantages and disadvantages of living in small community?

Intoduction
Some years ago many people who lived in the rural area. Where they know each person in their area, but today many people in big cities where they only know a few people. I think that living in the rural have a positive effect such as sense of family will be strong, harmony, and secure. Although it also negative effect such do not know about what is happening outside.

Conclusion
To conclude, living in village that have an advantage such as relation of family would be sturdy, harmonious and peaceful. Besaide that there are also disadvantage such people do not know about what phenomenon that occur beyond their area. I would suggest that people who live in the village enhance harmony among mankind.
rian31 14 / 22  
hi dipa
i want to try examine your exercise
hope it helps you

... lived in the rural area. W. W here they know each person in their area.B ut today many people ...
... have a positive effects such as sense of family ...
Although it also negative effect suchfor example,they do not know about what is happening outside. in the outside of circumstance.

... in village that have anseveral advantages such as relation of family...
BesaideBesides,that there are also disadvantage suchfor example people do not know ...
Hary01 12 / 13 2  
Intoduction
Some years ago, many people who...
Where tT hey know each othersperson in their area, (...) they only know a few of people.
... living in the rural havehas a positive effect such as ...
AlthoughNevertheless , it also has negative effect suchlike do not know about...

To conclude, living in village that havehas an advantage such as relation ofon (collocation, see dictionary ) family would be ...
Besa ide that, there are also disadvantages such people do not know about what phenomenon that occur ...
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
This is the third question that I give valuable feedback in a row :D

Some years ago many people who lived in the rural area.

The idea written is not complete, as you do not write the top level of a sentence containing one subject and one verb.
Simply write this: In the past, more people lived in the rural areas.

Where they know each person in their area

This results in them knowing one another close that those who lived in urban areas.

but today many people in big cities where they only know a few people.

but today, as more people move to urban areas for some reasons, their relationships are not strong anymore because they only know a few of them.

I think that living in the rural [...] know about what is happening outside.

Although some people argue that rural areas made people live in slow pace, I would argue that there would be sturdy, harmonious and peaceful relation of family.

hope this helps :D
a heap of luck

Home / Writing Feedback / Some years ago citizens, who lived in the rural area, knew well another people's in the neighborhood