Few years ago, many inhabitants lived in big community in the small area. But now it's different.

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in the large cities where they only know a few people in their area. What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small community?.

Nowadays, there are many different lifestyles of urban people than in the past. Few years ago, many inhabitants lived in big community in the small area. But now, the citizen living in the large area with small community. I think, there are advantages and disadvantages to living in small community.

I think, there are three main benefit. Firstly, the citizen has a private area for living. Private area for urban community is primary needed when they choose area of living. Secondly, every people has comfortable area to alive, such as peace, quite space, clean zone for living. The third, they have good facilities in area of living, such as garden for their children, big street, sport area, and jogging area.

However, I believe that many disadvantages about the interaction of people to others. Firstly, the citizen will be unknown everything to other people. They lost to communicate in their community. Also make unfriendly inhabitants. They ignore to help the other. This condition establish individualistic lifestyle.

In my view, individualistic life style is manner which person to alive, that can influence to high anxiety, competition, and the impact is cultivate large of depresople.
Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
But now, the citizen living in the large ... it is better when we avoid using but in the first sentence.
I think, there are three main benefit . there are three main benefits
Private area for urban community is primary needed when they choose area of living. primary need is noun phrase which primary as adjective and need for noun (adj + noun) so the correct words is primary need

Home / Writing Feedback / Few years ago, many inhabitants lived in big community in the small area. But now it's different.