Some years ago people enjoyed the place where they lived, on this present time it's different

Giansy11 18 / 32 5  
In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. these days, people often move around. they often live in several different places in their lifetime. what are the advantages and disadvantages of both ?

give the reason for your answer and include any relevant information from your own knowledge and experience.

A couple years ago, comfort zone, will make people enjoying the place where they are, and prefer to stay among their life. Different case happen on this present time, where citizen more likely to change the place where they live, and whole their life, they already stay in several areas. These live habits have positive and negative aspects.

Staying in one place is the best way to enjoy and know more the environment. When they already with the place, directly they will preserve the creatures and everything there, because they think all of them already be a united as a one. The environment and creatures have concrete relation will be kept by human, who lived there. However, people will feel bored with the circumstances, and try to find another way to enjoy the same place. They tend to abuse the source to fulfill their desire of the fed up. At last, people who stay at the same place should be smart to manage their desire with the things they have.

On the other hand, moving around places, will have new experiences and challenges. Along with their move, they might be understanding the world, also learn the other cultures depend on the place they stay. People, who like to try another place will gain knowledge about food, culture, behavior of local people. Nevertheless, they will fell more stressful at the first time, because they should learn a new culture and interact with strangers. They are easy to make mistakes, because they have yet there before.

To sum up, two different living places with the benefits and drawbacks, stay forever at the same place, have more advantages than move around.

278 words
eve01 24 / 40 5  
Hi giansy ^^^
>>i would like to notice you some corrections

A couple of years ago, comfort zone, will would make people enjoying (verb for a couple ) the place where they were, and preferred to stay among their life.

Different case happensonin this present (...) more likely to change the place where ...
These live life habits have positive and negative aspectseffect .

i hope it helps^^^^

Home / Writing Feedback / Some years ago people enjoyed the place where they lived, on this present time it's different