Young age around student in primary school is the best time to learn new knowledge

sasariri 17 / 25  
Writing Task 2 : The Advantages and Disadvantages of children to begin learning a foreign language

Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary schools rather than secondary school.
Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

In today's modern world, foreign language is one of important competency that plays role in both academic purpose and job. Young age around student in primary school is the best time to learn new knowledge, such as foreign language. Learning foreign language at early age also has some benefits and drawback. I believe that the benefits are much more compared the drawbacks. In this essay, I will discuss about both of the views.

Learning foreign language at early age has several benefits. Firstly, children can receive the language easily and capacity their memory effective than other age so children have great opportunity to learn foreign language. Secondly, children around that age have ability to learn foreign language without accent, they can speak with the right pronunciation and copy it completely. Finally, it can prepare the best foundation to children's future, because nowadays, foreign language is the same place with mathematics, science and social.

On the other hand, learning foreign language at early age also has several drawbacks. The main drawback is children can miss the part of character building. At primary school, children should focus in building character and developing their personality because at this age is crucial time to build their character. Another issue is that children may confused to use their mother tongue language because at the same time they learn other language so they usually are not confident to communicate. Other drawbacks are children do not understand their own native language perfectly, it means that children may communicate with foreign language more fluently than their own mother tongue language.

In conclusion, learning foreign language at early age can give benefits and drawbacks to children. I believe that the benefits teaching foreign language in primary school apparently outweigh the drawbacks.
goldieu 5 / 8  
Hi Sari,
I have some advice for you

- Learning foreign language at the early age has several benefits.
- Firstly, children can receive the language easily and the capacity of their memory more effective than the other age so children have a great opportunity to ...

- Secondly, children around that age have the ability to learn ...
- learning foreign language at the early age also ...
- children should focus inon building character and ...

Hope it helps :)
Afdhel 14 / 21 1  
Hi sari, I will give you some suggestions

Young age aroundthe student in primary ...

Learning foreign language an early age

Secondly, children around that age have the ability to learn ...

focus inon

children may confused to use their

they learn other languages

Good luck
Hi Sari, below is my take on the last two paragraphs of the essay.

- On the other hand, learning a foreign language
- at an early age also has several drawbacks.
- The main drawback is that, children can
- children should focus in building a character
- at this age, it is crucial time to build their character. - Another issue is that children may get confused
- to usewith their mother tongue language - because at the same time they learn
- othera second language so
- Other drawbacks areis that children do
- than their own mother tongue language.

- In conclusion, learning a foreign language
- at an early age can
- giveprovide benefits and drawbacks to children.
- I believe that the benefits in teaching foreign

There you have it Sari, overall, the essay is pointing in all the right directions, it answers the prompt and you have the points to be considered in manifesting those ideas into a readable and easily comprehensible essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Young age around student in primary school is the best time to learn new knowledge