Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The young leaders have a great deal of excellence than the old leaders

Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
Most leaders or directors generally belong to an older age group, but some people believe that young leaders are better. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion

There is no doubt that the age is one of the factors which influence the performance of the leaders. I really agree that the young leaders have a great deal of excellence than old leaders such as physical strength, more visionary and having plenty of fascinating ideas.

The old leaders have a great deal of experience than the young leaders. It cannot be denied that the experience of the leader is pivotal to support them overcoming every problem. Therefore most leaders or directors generally belong to an older age group. In addition, the majority of people or employees tend to appreciate the people who have an older age than them. In consequence, the leaders should belong to an older age group. However, it is important to note that on the other side, the young leaders have more advantages than the old leaders.

The visionary is one of the essential characters which must be owned by the leaders. This character can help to come up with their fascinating idea. According to the data from one of research published in Psychology Journal of Hamburg University in 2015 showed that the young leaders tend to have the visionary character to evolve their societies or employees than old leaders. Moreover, it cannot be denied that the physical strength also is pivotal to the leaders and there is no doubt that the young leaders have stronger physical strength than the old leaders.

All in all, in spite of the fact that the old leaders have more experience than young leaders, however according to the previous explaining, we can conclude that the young leaders are better than the old leaders based on some considerations.

Home / Writing Feedback / The young leaders have a great deal of excellence than the old leaders