Young people who commit crimes should be treated the same way as adults. Agree or Disagree?

Thhuytien 1 / -  

the punishment for youth crime

Teenagers should be received adults' punishment if they commit crimes. I completely agree with that statement. Government should put into practice the same laws about crimes for both the young and the adult for two reasons: make young criminals recognize their serious consequences and frighten others who have intentional motive for crimes.

For the most part, the chances are that teenagers can not realize how severe their bad results are. Therefore, Nations' responsibility is to make them understand that. The common characteristics of the young is that they are critically arrogant and impetuous, especially when Government's law is over-protected them. Youngsters freely commit crimes such as thef, robbery, burglary and even murder since they comprehend that there's no heavy rules or punishments for them.From that, government strongly need to execute adults' penalties according to their deserts.

Apart from that, young people who have intentional motive for crime will be worried and scared of that rules. Teenagers clearly understand that there is no young partial right at all, everything is absolutely fair between adults and youngsters. To be more precise, if we execute adult's penance for juvenile criminals such as go to the jail or to be under sentence of dealth. Hopefully, it in somehow can make them change their behavioral style.

To sum up, I highly believe that young criminals should be penalized as adults.
There is a difference between a juvenile delinquent who participates in crimes more often attributed to the youth and a juvenile who enacts adult crimes. That is a differentiation made clear in the orginal presentation but is missing from the replacement. The rewording is only partially accurate and can be considered misinformation due to the lacking referee. It is not topic accurate and the TA score will reflect that. The complete writer opinion will buffer that deduction though as the writer's opinion Is clearly established with supporting reasons. Good job !

Nations'

Government's

Review proper noun and apostrophe usage. These are not proper nouns. Learn about how to write words in plural form as well. An apostrophe is not required.

The writer has writing problems in reference to singular v. plural word usage. His lowest score will come in the GRA section. The aforementioned problem will affect the score in relation to proper English sentence formation. Regardless of the existing clarity of the explanations, points will still be deducted for incorrect grammar.
Heain 1 / 1  
In supporting your idea, you need to choose maybe at least three main reasons as your topic sentences. Then give details to your topic sentences so that they will be well supported.
Khoa Le 2 / 2  
If I were you, I would write my conclusion with 3 sentences. One is paraphrased from the topic, then the summary of body paragraph ideas and my opinion at the end.

Home / Writing Feedback / Young people who commit crimes should be treated the same way as adults. Agree or Disagree?