Young people are healthier, wealthier but less happy. What are the causes and solutions for it?

anlamlam 1 / -  
Some countries, young people are not only richer but also safer and healthier than ever before. However, they are less happy.

What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

Although teenagers nowadays are wealthier, more secure and healthier, they are less joyful. I believe this is because of the pressure that parents put on their children, and they must take steps to mitigate these problems.

There are two major reasons why children are less satisfied nowadays. Firstly, many parents spend too much time working to ensure that their children will lead a fuller life. However, Parents usually do not realize that children will not be happy if they do not receive regular interaction from their parents. Secondly, many parents expect their children to excel in every field, and this puts too much pressure on children. For instance, if some children do not bring a straight A to home, they will be blamed, or in the worst scenario, be punished. Therefore, the teenagers struggle with all these pressures and might not find pleasures in their life.

However, there are several actions that parents could do to increase their child's happiness. Firstly, parents should spend more time with their children rather than just give them a fuller life. They can do simple things like eating dinner together, or it is easier to give them hugs and kisses before they go to school. By doing this, the children will feel valued and loved, and they will be more secure and joyful. A second measure would be for parents to reduce expectations of their children. In other words, parents must know the true abilities of their children and pay attention to their own interests in order to advise them to follow the parent's direction. Thus, children may do what they really like, find joy in learning, and when they achieve something, they will consider that as a motivation to move on.

In conclusion, parents should understand that a fuller life does not give their children happiness, but they do. In my opinion, only if parents truly lend an ear to their children, can the children have a memorable childhood.
pressure that parents put on their children

Use an example to support this statement then expand it in the causes paragraph. That would create a more solid thesis explanation based on your opinion.

they must take steps

such as? Again use a direct response to show your discussion path and create a summary of your discussion / outline. These presentations relate to the TA score.

Firstly

Secondly

Avoid the use of numerical ordinals. These transition words will not increase your C+C score in the same mannena transition phrase /sentence would

In other words,

You have a tendency to use word fillers that do not have a scoring benefit. Use direct discussions whenever you can. Each sentence should be aimed at a score increase.

only if parents truly lend an ear to their children, can the children have a memorable childhood.

This is not referred to in the original prompt. Do not change the discussion focus at any point in your discussion due to scoring specifications.

Home / Writing Feedback / Young people are healthier, wealthier but less happy. What are the causes and solutions for it?