Should young people take a job before they attend university?

yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
Some suggest that young people should take a job for a few years between school and university.
Discuss what the advantages and disadvantages might be for people who do this.

Job should be taken by young generation before they attend college as there are lots of advantages which can be gain by them. However, there is also disadvantages for this issue, but I personally believe that the merits outweigh the demerits.

In this modern era, lots of young generation tend to have occupation rather than study. This can be harmful for them as they are lack of experience in their job. Seniority become an obstacle for them since respecting older people is a common ethic in this world. As a result, they will have more task than their senior while their fee is lower than the older people.

There are lots of things that can be learnt by young generation in their occupation. For instance, the process and procedure of chocolate production can be mastered though they have no information before they have the job. As a result, they can decide major study which will they take, if they want to attend university.

In addition, young people who tend to get a job will be more self-reliant than those who choose to study as they face many obstacle frequently. For example, managing money become the most common obstacle which is faced by young workers as they have to live far from their family. In consequence, they have better money management than student. It is clear that having a job before joining university is more advantageous than directly attend college.

Therefore, there is no doubt that this merits of getting an occupation outweigh the demerits. However, I believe that young people should decide, whether taking a job or attend college, wisely depend on their main need.
angga93 42 / 74 20  
However , there is also disadvantages for this issue, but I personally believe that the merits outweigh the demerits.{However = but, to avoid using those two in the same sentence which are little bit confusing, here is my suggestion.}

Although undeniably there are several drawbacks of be occupied between school and college, I personally believe that those demerits can be offset by its benefits.

Try to reduce the use of connector devices as it makes your writing sounds unnatural if you used it too much.

Home / Writing Feedback / Should young people take a job before they attend university?