Writing Task 2 : Young people; work or travel vs starting university studies

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
In some countries, young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

Taking a holiday or get a job is become younger people choose after finish their study. They usually choose to explore or get travel to some places or make up a work for gain some experience before countinue their study. Both of them have drawbacks and merits, it depends on what priority that people have.

Sometimes young people feel dilemma or confused about what major that they want to pick after graduation. In this time take a break for go travelling or find work is the best solution. For example, when they have a break, they can do some voluntary programs based on their predilection. By this way, they can realize what kind of major that they interest based on the relevent experienced which is gained. At the same time, it also can help our financially independet before taking course. Money that is earned by part-time job can help our profit which can be used for university necessary later. Some experience in work after finishing study can help us in university as well. When we got a exercise, we can relate it with our real life when we do our work.

However, a break after graduation also have drawbacks. It will happen when people feel enjoyable with their work. Young people that can earn money by themself will feel comfortable with the status. They think, they can produce money, buy what they want even they do not need take university. It might make them continue doing the same job and would not never join university back. This is quite risky for developing countries, because their hope is in educated young generation that hopely could bring changes.

All in all, take a gap after graduation have good and bad points as well. All of them hinge on priority that young people have at that time. It will better to take university after graduation, but take a rest also not a mistake.
amrillahmk 29 / 47 6  
Taking a holiday or getting a job is become younger people choose after finish their studyan option for students after finishing their study in senior high school.

... make up a work for gain some experience before countinuegaining some experiences before continuing their study.

In this time take a break for go travelling or findfinding a work is the best solution.
... of major that they interestare interested in based on the releventrelevant experienced which is gained.
... help our financially independent before taking course.
Some experiences in working after finishing study can ...

... earn money by themselfthemselveswill feel comfortable ...
..., buy what they want and even they do ...
... the same job andthey would not never ...
... in educated young generation that hopelyhopefully could bring changes.

It will be better to take university (...) take a rest is also not a mistake.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task 2 : Young people; work or travel vs starting university studies