Young professionals - the way of describing from the essay below:

miraichan19 1 / -  

Success factors for young professionals

The barchart indicated the percentages of various factors that motivated young professionals aged 20-30 to suceed.
As the histogram shows, there is a significant rate for personal amd ambition in motivating young professional people to suceed. While fear of failure created the least motivation for them.

It is clear from the chart that both personal satisfaction and ambition had the same great rate, which reached to 80%. They were followed by family pressure, which was shown as 70%; While the third largest percentage presented, pressure from society, gaines 60% of choices.

Rivalry, desire for material things, peer pressure and money, compares to the top three rates, has lower levels. However, they had similar percentage, between 40% to 50%. Meanwhile, feeling inadequate and envy ranged around 30%. Furthermore, the only category that had percentage below 30% is fear of failure, which ranged just over 20% of choices.
Chung1002 2 / 6  
.... rate for personal amd ambition ?? It means personal ambition right???
Since you did not include the image with the essay, your work cannot be reviewed in terms of content relevance and scoring considerations. Only a general grammar review can be done.

(WARNING! STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SUPPLY THE IMAGE WHEN THE OP FORGETS TO UPLOAD IT. POST THE IMAGE FOR THE OP AT YOUR OWN RISK!)

For starters, the essay is 4 words under the minimum word count. You provided 146 words when the minimum requirement is 150. So you will immediately received TA points deductions for that word shortage. Now, since I do not have the actual image to refer to, I cannot even judge the relevance of your presentation to the given instructions for the discussion. What I do know is that:

You have spelling errors:
barchart = bar chart
suceed = succeed
amd = and
gaines = gains

Like I said, I cannot review your approach to the essay discussion or your data presentation due to the lack of image. Please upload the image the next time you post a task 1 essay so that you can receive a complete assessment of your work.

Home / Writing Feedback / Young professionals - the way of describing from the essay below: