Too much, too young should schooling start at age

mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
How old the children shoul begin their education? It can be disputed. England stated that 4 years old is the answer with several other countries. On the other hand, 130 early chilhood education disprove it and recommend England to postpone formal education for middle chilhood up to 7 years old. Thet added that children must be nurtured with Pre-school .

The UK minister of Education still advocate earlier formal teaching. Anthropological, psychological, neuroscientific and educational studies have identified that Eraly Human enabled to be powerful learners and problem-solvers. In addition, Neuroscientific studies espouse this view that play as a central mechanism in learning.

Developtment psychologists have pointed out inti two mental processes that underpin this relationship between play and learning. First, most children that pretending a paper to pretend as a real ship. It can nurture to underpin language, drawing and mindset pattern. Second, all sorts of pshycal, constructional and social play make children more aware, control their pshycal and mental activity.

There is another vital and strong proof. In 2004, a study of 3000 children diplayed that an extended period of play-based pre-school education made a rapid variety to learn and well-being through the elemantary school years.
MingWaiS - / 3  
They added that children must ...

... educational studies have identified that Early Human enabled to be powerful ...

Development psychologists have pointed out in two mental processes
mem77 62 / 98 6  
hello mdamanhuri, it was an interesting essay and also i really appreciate with your efforts to do this. but, i have a several advice to you to make your essay more good.

at the last sentence of first paragraph, you write "Thet added that children must ..." i think you got a typo, so it should be replace with "They". and also at the last sentence at the third paragraph, you write "............control their pshycal and mental activity." you have another typo, it should be change with "physical".

i think that's enough from me, thank you very much and keep practice!
kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! I have some advice for you:

shoul = should

It can be disputed. make it subtle = People are still debating this issue.
What do you mean in this sentence?

Thet added that children must be nurtured with Pre-school .

Is the "that" you mentioned is the name of someone or you accidentally press e instead of a? If it is mean to put information from someone by adding his name, I think you should put his competency. For example:

Thet, the minister of ...., add some interesting points....
BAMS14 18 / 29  
hallo nice passage
there are few corection for you

shoulD begin their education?
It can be disputed WHAT DO YOU MEAN? controversyor ather
The UK minister of EducationMinister of education the UK still advocate earlier formal teaching

might softed passage and check first before uploaded

fighting!
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
at first, it is evident that there are too many misspelled words here. I hope that, somehow, it just mistakes on your typing and not problem when it comes to your hand writting

How old the children shoulD begin their education? Its answer can be disputed.

England stated that 4 years old is the answer with several other countries.

unclear sentence. you may want to say: England, just as several countries, stated that the appropriate time is by 4 years old

..., 130 early chilDhood education institutions disprove it

Thetthey also added that children must be nurtured within Pre-school .[kindergarten, nursery]

The UK minister of Education has still advocateD earlier formal teaching.
... and educational studies have identified that Eralyearl y Humans enabled to be

Developtment psychologists developments have pointed out inti t wo mental processes that underpin thisthe relationship between play and learning. First, most children that pretending a paper to pretend as a real ship.

Second, all sorts of pshycal activities, constructional and social play [need comma ] make children more aware...
Iedha01 21 / 40  
Hi,
I am not a good writer but I want to share something that I've got by my experiences
Your essay is quite complete, you've already made some complex sentences with connective words but you should pay more attention in your diction, as your essay is not clear enough. Try to simplify your sentences by choosing the appropriate words. And I found some typo in this writing so try to read it many times before you post it.

Thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / Too much, too young should schooling start at age