Youngsters' crime numbers have increased dramatically in many countries in the recent years. Why?

Luna97 1 / 1  

Youth crimes rise

Crime rate in teenagers has increase dramatically in many countries in recent years. Give some possible reasons for this increase and suggest solutions to overcome youth crimes.

Youth crimes have become a controversial topic recently, in particular large cities and countries around the world. There is a wide range of explanations for this phenomenon, but there are also several ways to address it probably.

The increase of youngsters in violating the laws might be resulted by numerous reasons, however, there are two significant ones. Firstly, due to lack of parental supervision and instruction, teens may potentially fall prey to social pressure abuse or delinquency. For example , a child can choose to do activities such as shoplifting or cheating, which their peers promote or threaten to do without understanding the implications this may be a form of crime. As the result of being less care, adolescences would be exposed to the uncontrol lifestyles. Secondly, in terms of economic reasons, children who are unfortunately from financial disabilities backgrounds have to strive for living, potentially leading to uneducated problems

Dropping schools and working at a young age will eventually have a detrimental effect on teenagers. More than 60 per cent of children committed to crime, in particular, come from impoverished families and lack of frequent education, according to recent research in Vietnam.

There are, however, a number of solutions that would help to tackle this issue effectively. Governments could apply free education systems to students under the age of 15. By doing so, adolescents can be guaranteed adequate education to enhance their cognitive abilities and self-awareness about the weight of laws and general crimes. . If work probably, the criminal rates will decrease gradually. Another measure is that creating more community projects, where youngsters can absorb others' perspectives and expand the boundaries of knowledge as well. This can result in boosting their confidence and self-esteem to be recognized as a useful citizen. Many authorities around the world have been efficiently applied this practice in reducing criminal statistics.

In conclusion, although youngsters' crimes have become exacerbated more than ever, there are still variety viable practices that we could do to adhere this issue.
Please make sure to study the different essay formats for the Task 2 test. There is only one instance when you should write a 5 paragraph essay. That is when you write a "discuss both points of view and give your opinion" essay. All other essays are written only in the 4 paragraph format. That means, you should not write more than 290 words for the essay. Additionally, you should be using the 2 topic sentences per paragraph format for the pluralized discussion per paragraph.

That means, the essay topic is testing how well you can connect 2 reasons in one paragraph. This type of question tests your C&C skills in particular. So you have to be able to explain how 2 related causes and 2 related solutions work, within the same paragraph, using 5-8 sentences at the most. Conciseness and clarity will be tested based upon how short, but understandable your paragraph explanations are.

In your presentation, you are using too many words and sentences per paragraph, for a single topic. That isn't good when you are doing a clarity and conciseness essay. You should be able to do this quickly and clearly, within 40 minutes. All of your paragraphs are not well developed nor explained. Even though you are using so many words, you failed to create a connection between topics. So, you did not really achieve the explanation expectations of the essay prompt.

Home / Writing Feedback / Youngsters' crime numbers have increased dramatically in many countries in the recent years. Why?