All youngsters should do volunteer work in their leisure time to support the community?

Ming Fuong 1 / -  

youngster's engagement in some volunteering tasks

Young people are suggested to be involved in community work in their spare time as a chance to raise hands to help the local area. From my point of view, it certainly makes sense for youngster's engagement in some volunteering tasks with specific reasons below.

From the first standpoint, not only can young people contribute their aids to arduous class, but they also reap a big number of benefits from doing unpaid work, especially strengthening their connectivity between them and society. Only by doing volunteering could the young further their experiences in their future jobs, considering this as a practicing chance. Better still, volunteering can stand out their profile application and the percentage of getting hired is higher. Through these meaningful works, youngsters are likely to count their blessings and get contentedness in life as well as self-satisfaction with their contribution to society.

Moreover, on the invaluable side of the community's donations, these benefactions contribute not a small development to the general life. There are numerous unprivileged people so being volunteered will lessen their infelicitous lives. The higher the social safety net is, the more prosperous the country will be, this term has emphasized the direct proportion between volunteering and society. In addition, young people can cultivate their minds and easily to be responsible citizens by way of helping miserable walks of life.

In conclusion, I strongly cling to my opinion that youngsters should contribution their efforts to volunteer work because it allows them to get a lot of advantages and have a well-rounded perspective of life.
it certainly makes sense for youngster's engagement in some volunteering tasks

This is an incorrect response. The provided discussion instruction pertains to the extent of your (dis) agreement with the given topic. It is obvious that you are in agreement with the discussion points, but how strongly you support the stand is not represented.

I strongly cling to my opinion that

This should have been stated twice. Once in the restatement + opinion, then again, in a different phrasing in the concluding paraphrase. That is how this essay is formatted.

Good job staying on track in the 2 reasoning paragraphs. You were properly focused on defending your opinion. something that will boost your score. The paragraph sentences are well connected with cohesive thoughts and coherent discussions. The transitions are unique and not reliant on textbook liamsition words. Another plus for this essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / All youngsters should do volunteer work in their leisure time to support the community?