ZOO IS IMPORTANT PLACE YOU HAVE TO KNOW

VK WSSH 8 / 8  
A zoo had been interesting place for most of people. Moreover, zoo is a necessary place you have to know due to the fact that zoo is a place for animals shelter, it is need to save wild animals, children can study about animals easily.

First, you have to know how important zoo it cause zoo can be animal conservation. It can be a home of many animals that help their life. For instant, there is many certain animals that are maintained individually. It should not occurred because they are supposed to be in wild nature

Second, zoo is a substantial point because it is necessary rescue most of wild species that threatened by human. There is many beast in endangered situation. For example, rhinos species it is highly threatened in Sumatera

Moreover, similar with my latest point, zoo can be a house of children that want to learn about animals further more. They will know there is many species of animal around the world that they have to know.

In conclusion, people should know how big important a zoo is. It is necessary for animal protection, be conservation's spot of endangered animals and place for a child knows about animals. We always have to support zoos and tell to our child.
Alamsyah Ismail 24 / 43  
Hello VK WSSH
i have some advice to you, please pay attention if you wish

It can be a home of many animals that help their life.
its can change be house for

there is many certain animals
There is many beast ...
"many" plurar, so you should use are

rhinos species it is highly threatened in Sumatera
double subject in a sentence
Rinnegan45 - / 39 5  
Hi, there!

i got some ideas for your essay after perusing it for awhile.

1) A zoo had been "an" interesting place ... (explaining about a countable should use article such as "a, an and the" )
2) for animals shelter (here you need to put an apostrophe) "animal's shelter"
3) ... to know how important zoo itisBE cause zoo can be animal's conservation
4)for instantce
5), there isare many certainspecial animals that are maintained individually (certain means specific and it does not match with your adjective "many")

6) There isare many beastS

Hope it will help.
David54 15 / 22 1  
Hallo VK WSSH,

There are several correction for you,

A zoo had has been an interesting place ...
...it is need to save wild animals,so children can study ...

... it cause zoo can be animal conservation (this sentence is not clear) ....
...For instantinstance , there is many certain animals....
... it is necessary to rescue most of wild species....
...In conclusion, people should know how big important a zoo isa zoo is very important .....
eve01 24 / 40 5  
hi vk ^^

i have some points for you and i hope it helps
>> pay attention with your subject + verb + object
>>take a look your spelling words
>>make your essay more easy to people who read easy to get what you write

A zoo had been interesting place [...] children can study about animals easily.
>>>> Most people know zoos as an interesting place to visit. Moreover, it is the right places for some wild animals to grow up before they get ready to begin their life in wild forest. Otherwise, some domesticated animals have to be shelter. people can carry on their children to observe how animals communicate each other

... know how important zoo it cause because zoo

keep writing vk^^
mem77 62 / 98 6  
hello vkssh, it nice to see your essay and i really appreciate with your efforts to do this essay. However, i have several advice for you to make your essay more good and colorful. So, keep watch it!

on the second sentence of first paragraph, you write "..........due to the fact that zoo is a place for animals shelter........" I think you should change it with "It" because you have to mention "Zoo" on your first statement. So, I suggest you to write like this "...due to the fact that It is a place for animals shelter...." And also at the first sentence of second paragraph, you write "...you have to know how important.." I think it should be change with "..You must carefully know about how important..." to minimize your repetition in each sentence.

I think that.s all from me, and also keep practice and write!

Home / Writing Feedback / ZOO IS IMPORTANT PLACE YOU HAVE TO KNOW