Home / Dissertations   % width Posts: 2

marketing dissertation - consumer behavior

Umairsq 1 / -  
My university requires me to give 3 dissertations. I have submitted one during my bachelors stage. Now in my masters stage i would like to submit a thesis on any subject regarding marketing (any topic would do but my focus is on consumer behavior regarding anything). My last dissertation was something about consumer preference when purchasing cars. Now am feeling a bit confused as to what topic to choose for my new dissertation as I need to score a big grade to maintain my CGPA. Any help would be appreciated. And is there any paid website that helps students choose topics and gives consultation regarding dissertations.

Great forum by the way. Excellent work by the essay forum team. A ray of hope for confused students like me.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning.

What types of topics have you studied during your master's courses? Is there a specific course or a paper that you did during this stage of your academic career that you could start from and expand on?

I am not sure if there are paid services available for your needs; you could conduct an internet search looking for "paid consulting services" and "masters dissertation" could be useful.

Thank you for the compliment; we try to do our best!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Dissertations / marketing dissertation - consumer behavior