Unanswered [9] / Urgent [0]

Home / Unanswered Threads [9]
Mass Incarceration in America: The Economic & Social Impacts on the African-American Community

NEW - The U.S government's policy of mass incarceration has led to the development of the for profit prison industry that has targeted African-Americans...

Research PapersJoziaG - Yesterday
The core values of a successful therapist will not change

NEW - What is PROFESSIONALISM in the context of being a student in a DPT degree program? This is what I have so...

Graduatevaytserr - 08:08am
Three exported products (graph) such as meat products, dairy products, and international tourism

NEW - The given bar chart informs the comparisons about someland's main exports in 2005 and 2015 and projected exports in 2015. There are...

Writing FeedbackFatirtalent - 10:18am
UCAS personal statement - Should I remove part of the intro and talk more about my accomplishments?

NEW - This is my UCAS personal statement that I will send in when I am applying to university, each school has something different...

Undergraduateobi1410 - 02:33pm
What can be done to encourage people to use bicycles as their main form of transport?

NEW - In some countries, the number of people who are using bicycles as their main form of transport is decreasing, even though cycling...

Writing FeedbackGiansy11 - 02:54pm
WRITING TASK 2 : HOW TO KEEP FIT IN MODERN ERA

NEW - Some people say that in the modern world it is very difficult for people to have a healthy lifestyle. Others, however, say...

Writing Feedbackryan31 - 04:24pm
IELTS Task 1 - Bar chart - Someland's main exports in 2005, 2015, and future projections for 2025

NEW - The chart below gives information about Someland's main exports in 2005, 2015, and future projections for 2025. Summarise the information by selecting...

Writing Feedbackekalamarsyari11 - 04:25pm
The most dangerous catastrophe in America

NEW - Obesity become the number one of killer that give rise to death. Bad lifestyle, less aware are the things cause this situation....

Writing FeedbackGiansy11 - 05:29pm
healthy lifestyle, easy of difficult.

NEW - WRITING TASK 2 Some people say that in the modern world it is very difficult for people to have a healthy lifestyle....

Writing FeedbackCachaaaaaaaa - 05:30pm