Home / Grammar, Usage   % width Posts: 4

'Do you enjoy pain...' - help me correct a simple sentence?

Taniaruth16 1 / 1  
Im working on an introductory paragraph for an essay but I'm sure I have some errors and that I need to add more, please help me.

Do you enjoy pain? Of course not, no one does especially when skiin when your body can reach a velocity of up to 120 mph, so in order to avoid that here are simple tips such as having a positive mind, following the rules and looking out for equilibrium.
nancy07 3 / 5  
You didnot describe your topic? How can we help?
OP Taniaruth16 1 / 1  
Sorry, I have to write an informative essay on an specific concept in this case Skiing, I'm giving tips to be a better at it.
Do you enjoy pain? Of course not, no one does especially when skiinSkiing when your body can reach a velocity of up to 120 mph, so in order to avoid that here are simple tips such as having a positive mind, following the rules and looking out for equilibrium.

I feel you better break this sentence with the answer to the question. Then relate the skiing pains. I mean split the sentence to two;

Does anyone enjoy pain? Of course not, especially during your leisure activities. This is why Ski lovers whose body reaches a velocity of up to 120 mph, need to take care of these small tips; positive mind, rules to follow and looking out for equilibrium.

Home / Grammar, Usage / 'Do you enjoy pain...' - help me correct a simple sentence?