Home / Student Talk % width   Posts: 3

Looking for a Mentor to Guide Me with My UWC Scholarship Essay

Jenevieve 1 / -  
Hi everyone,
I'm currently applying for a UWC scholarship and am looking for a mentor to guide me through writing my application essay. I'm from Vietnam and still improving my English, so I would appreciate someone patient and experienced and who can help me express my ideas clearly and effectively in English.
I'm passionate about women's and children's rights, community service, and making a positive impact. I believe these experiences and aspirations will be the core of my essay, and I would love some guidance on how to structure and present them well.
If anyone is available to help, please reach out! Your support would mean a lot to me as I work towards achieving my goal of attending a UWC school.
Thank you!
Best regards,
Jenevieve

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15168  
Hi there Jenevieve,

EssayForum actually has a private mentoring service for students looking for guidance in writing their response essays. I am usually the one who is in charge of those private consultations. You can send me an email using the email address listed below with the subject: Holt from EF. Then you can mention the services that you need and we will get in touch with your regarding specifics and costing. I look forward to hearing from you. I am excited to help guide your UWC application journey. I have successfully helped hundreds of students gain acceptance into UWC as scholars either in the UK or in their home countries. I will let the staff know to expect your email. Thanks.

Holt
maryambigzad - / 1  
Merged:

looking for someone to guide me with my UWC essays

Hi everyone ,
i am currently planing for applying to UWC scholarship and I am looking for a mentor to guide me through writing essays for my application . i am from Afghanistan and i know English language fluently , previously i learn to write essays at my school but still its hard for me to express my ideas clearly and effectively in English so i would appreciate if anyone that is patient and experienced to help me through it . I am passionate about businesses art , and i want to make my own brand and manage it by the time i get 24, becoming a businesswoman was my dream and honestly what i want to do for the rest of my life , .

if anyone is available to help me , please reach out , and your support will mean alot to me as its my dream and goal to attend a UWC school .

thank you!
maryam

Home / Student Talk / Looking for a Mentor to Guide Me with My UWC Scholarship Essay
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: