Home / Book Reports   % width Posts: 3

how to apply the queer apporach in children literature?

d0ne 1 / 1  
in my school,i take a thesis writing design class and my lecturer tell me to do some research in the literature works..
so i choose children books that contain with queer ideas, such as king & king, tango makes there, my daddy's roommate etc..

my questions are :

how to build and to develop a thesis statement from the materials and theory that i will analyze?

how to build and to develop the problem statements? (to support me doing the research)

could you please tell the sites that provide some article, journal, books etc? because i need to gain my ideas in analyzing.

actually, at the first i have no idea what modern issues in literature works that i 'd like to research, so i randomly do googling and i come up with the idea of queer in children books because i think it's very interesting and modern issue.

because i do it randomly so,i'm still blank like, how to develop the ideas? etc..
that's why, i really i appreciate whatever feedback you want to share..

thank you very much.. :)

God bless you :D
Prettywings 1 / 74  
What question are you trying to answer? Are you wanting to examine how LGBTQ characters are presented in children's literature? Or something else?
OP d0ne 1 / 1  
yeah, it's like that, like,how LGBTQ characters are presented in children's literature? :)..and what is the purpose of the story, what is the message that the story want to convey?..

sorry, if my thread is unclear.. :)
thank you for asking..

i really appreciate the feedback. :)

thanks..

Home / Book Reports / how to apply the queer apporach in children literature?