Home / Book Reports   % width Posts: 3

Concepts of 9th Grade writing for essay To Kill A Mockingbird

zombiesarefierc 1 / -  
When writing an essay what would be considered strong context, examples, commentary, transition, and paragraph clinchers. I'm doing an essay for To Kill A Mockingbird and I want to know what are some tips and some things you should do to actually strengthen my essay.
madilla 2 / 12  
This was a great book! One of the papers I wrote about this book talked about prejudice and we were told to include many quotes from the book, and have three strong ideas.

Whatever you choose your topic to be, make sure to have a strong thesis explaining the three things you are going to talk about then have your paragraphs for each.

For each paragraph, have at least 2 examples and 1 or 2 quotes to support what you are talking about. In your conclusion, be sure to restate your thesis and always

cite where you are getting your information. Don't give your opinions because you need to cite where you get your information.

I hope this is helpful and good luck :)
laurenvictoria 1 / 3  
at least 3 specific examples in each body paragraph. A rule my teacher always stresses.

Home / Book Reports / Concepts of 9th Grade writing for essay To Kill A Mockingbird