Home / Book Reports   % width Posts: 4

Essay about the differences between "the world on the turtles back" and genesis, help

carolmery 2 / 2  
Hi, i have to do an essay about the differences between "The World on the Turtle's back" and Genesis. Im not an english speaker, so my english is not really good, please help!

Two differences between the Genesis passage and "The World on the Turtle's Back" are how the beginning at first was, and how man was created. For instance in "The World on the Turtle's Back" at first "there was no world, no land, no creatures." This shows that once there was nothing in earth. On the other hand in Genesis "in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." This shows that at first God created the earth. In "the World on the Turtle's Back", the right handed-twin made man "of clay, like pottery and baked in the fire." This show how did the right-handed twin made man. Otherwise in Genesis, "the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life." This shows how god created man. In both of this passages shows the differences between how was the beginning and the different way man was create.
MrTom 6 / 13  
Hi!
One small suggestion, you can make a short name for "the world on the turtle's back" such as "T", then you don't have to repeat the whole name. This will make your essay looks less redundant.
Two differences between the Genesis passage [name passage here] and "The World on the Turtle's Back" involve how the world was at its beginning and how man was created.

... was nothing in on earth.

This shows how the right-handed twin made man.

Otherwise in Genesis, "T he LORD God formed ..."
Do you see that I capitalized the T above? Capitalize the first word of every sentence you quote! :-) You quoted a few sentence, but you did not capitalize them.

Great job! I know it is hard to write in a new language.
success212 2 / 5  
I had trouble tying to figure out exactcly what you were writing about. be sure to use more details and put it more in order.

Home / Book Reports / Essay about the differences between "the world on the turtles back" and genesis, help